Daisy was busy making breakfast for the kids, she moved around the kitchen like she knew the layout of it without even looking. She even grabbed things from the cupboards without even looking, Daniel and Vanessa watched her with smiles on their faces ad she moved around them. After finishing, the kids started to eat and Daisy started to move around and start to do the dishes that were piled up.

"It is nothing but scandal they want." Desmond said as he walked into the kitchen first.

"Merely. But the Parliament are an ally regardless." Amaria said as she walked in next.

"The Parliament can be full of themselves sometimes. They can't control our way of living forever." Desmond said.

"Would you rather the humans know about our world?" Amaria asked him with a small smirk.

"Of course not."

"Van, you okay?" Daisy asked behind them.

Amaria and Desmond turned and stared at them. Amaria noticed how Vanessa was slumped forward, she noticed how she started to spit out her breakfast and she groaned softly. Desmond quickly turned his attention back to Amaria and he saw the look of worry on her face.

"I don't feel so good." Vanessa said softly.

"Her body is starting to reject human food." Desmond whispered to Amaria. "You need to take her hunting to stabilize her diet, before she starts going only for blood."

Daniel didn't know what was going on as he stared at his sister in confusion and concern.

Daisy crouched in front of her and cupped her face in her hands and looked at her in the face, she then noticed how sharper the girl's eyes looked and she moved up her lips and saw how her teeth were all sightly sharper than normal.

"She's progressing faster than normal, Amaria." Daisy said in urgency. "And she's not even 10 yet!"

While they discussed this, they didn't notice the look Vanessa sent Daniel. She looked at him differently for the first time, it was allure and primal at the same time. Daniel felt uncomfortable at the way she was looking at him.

"Amaria, get Vanessa out of the house." Deond said as he noticed her looking at Daniel.

Amaria wordlessly picked up her daughter and carried her outside, Daniel got up from his chair and tried too follow but Daisy and Desmond subtlety blocked him.

"Is Vanessa okay?" Daniel asked.

Daisy smiled down at him.

"She's a little sick. Don't worry, she'll be okay."

Amaria then turned Vanessa and held her in front of her, at that moment Vanessa started to vomit and she gagged a few times.

"There we go. Its okay, honey. Just let it out." Amaria rubbed her hack and held her hair back.

Amaria's heart ached for this. She also remembered her time when her body started to transition to a vampiric biology, she was also 10 at that time and it was hell. This was what she was afraid of, her daughter going through the exact same thing she did.

"My teeth hurt." Vanessa choked out.

"Do they itch?"

Vanessa nodded.

"We need to go." Amaria said as she carried her toward the car. Then she turned to look at the others. "Daniel, come on."

"Amaria, I don't think that's a good idea." Daisy said blocking Daniel again.

"He needs to know." Amaria said while also feeling guilty. She knew what Daniel was about to see would scare him, but it had to be done. "Come, Daniel."