epilogue

-ordinary world-

i woke up, opening my eyes, seeing myself in a clean white room, with two people, wearing clean white clothes, beside the bed i was laying on. they looked like a doctor and a nurse.

"doctor, he's awake..!" the nurse whisper-shouted. "where am i..?" "do you feel okay? can you hear me? you can see me, right?" the doctor started questioning me. "i think i'm just fine- ah!" a really bad headache hit and i fell back on the bed.

"go tell his relatives" he said to the nurse, helping me sit up and she ran out. "doctor, what happened?"

"you were unconcious for 2 weeks, one morning you couldn't wake up at all but.. you were still breathing"

"i was.. just asleep, it didn't feel long at all.." i got a bit scared and tears formed in my eyes.

"yongbok! you're awake!" mom barged in and came running to me. "do you feel alright baby?" "mom.." i stared at her worried face and started crying. "oh i was so scared, i'm so glad you're awake.." "felix.." another voice chimed in, and hyunjin was at the door.

"h-hyunjin"

"i'm sorry i ignored what you said, if only i'd have known.." he said as he came walking up to the bed. he held my hands and i looked down to see my rings were not on my finger. "where are my rings-" "don't worry, i kept them" he smiled, looking right in my eyes.

oh the loving eyes and smile i missed so much.

"i'll go inform your sisters" mom said, leaving the room and the doctor smiled, leaving us alone.

"i missed you so much, yongbok" he said and wiped my tears away, his own tears forming in his eyes too. "hyunjin, i was so scared.."

"it was not just a nightmare was it.. it's all my fault" he pulled me in a hug and i cried into his chest. "i'm so sorry angel" he kissed my forehead and patted my head. "but you're awake, and i'm here now. everything will be alright" he whispered, pulling away to put the rings on my finger.

"felix, you're awake!!" olivia shouted, barging in from the door. "sh, miss this is a hospital..!"

"who the fuck cares, my brother woke up from a 2 weeks coma!"

-

after i woke up, i suddenly got sick so i have to stay in the hospital for at least a week. i remember all that happened in my "nightmare" and it is very creepy.

hyunjin promised to visit everyday afternoon and he always brings fresh flowers as well. today is day 5, and it's about time he's here.

we heard a knock, and mom went to open the door. he's here. she left and hyunjin came and put the flowers on my table. "how do you feel today, angel?"

"a bit dizzy, but i'm almost okay now" i smiled as he sat down, smiling too, and holding my hand. "a friend told me about a cute ice cream shop the other day, let's go there as soon as you get out the hospital" he said and i chuckled.

"i actually recalled all that happened in the nightmare" i said and his eyes widened. "you never remember what happens in your dreams.. and you remember a 2 weeks nightmare?"

"yes.. it is quite weird, but i recalled all my nightmares, even the ones before i went unconscious"

"could you share?"

"it was about another universe called oddinary. in that universe you hated me, and you wanted to kill me"

"evil hyunjin?"

"yes, evil hyunjin! apparently it's an alternate universe so i think it's real and not just a nightmare.. and it hurts, so bad.. and in that universe i started mixing up the two worlds and then.. evil you brainwashed me. which made it worse cause after that, i thought there was only the hyunjin in that universe and he was so mean! and i think me in this universe went unconscious after the evil hyunjin brainwashed me. me in that universe forgot all about this one and that's how i went unconscious! it was so scary.. and after the evil hyunjin told oddinary me about this universe, he killed oddinary me! and i think that's how i woke up here"

"you only woke up here when you finally knew and remembered everything about the oddinary universe?"

"yeah."

"so if you're gonna forget about this world, you'll be unconscious? and only be concious in the other world?"

"i think so."

"does that mean oddinary you is not dead?"

"huh?"

"i mean, you remember.. everything, so.."

-