chapter nine

-oddinary world-

i decided to actually go and talk to chan today. i continued hearing the voices and it is extremely confusing! they kept talking about hyunjin too, saying he's nice and sweet and caring and all that! i never get that side of hyunjin.

the sun has already set, and hyunjin and seungmin were in the kitchen, making dinner while jisung and changbin were discussing some things in the living room.

i went to chan's office and knocked a couple times. "come in" i exhaled before opening the door and slowly walking in. as usual, minho and jeongin were here too. "what is it, babe? sit down" minho smiled, giving me a chair. chan looked rather busy. but i have to talk to him.

as i sat down, he puts his files away and looked at me. "what do you need?"

"answers. i need answers."

"to what?"

"i don't even know! i've been hearing voices in my head and it's like.. it's really bothering me, i can't even think of anything else!"

"that's why?" jeongin raised a brow as he sat on chan's desk. "what are the voices talking about, then?" chan asked. "hyunjin"

"what about hyunjin?"

"that he was nice to me! i don't remember him being nice to me at all! the rings too, i don't remember him giving them to me but the voices, they keep saying they were from hyunjin! i don't even-"

"calm down, felix. say everything in detail, please"

i gulped a bit, then minho walked over to chan with a baseball bat in his hand. i stared at them before speaking again.

"the voices.. i started hearing them after you asked me where my rings are from. they kept saying they're from hyunjin. but hyunjin didn't give them to me. i even asked him, and he even said they look lame! so i don't understand.."

"could it be his clone?"

"no, it can't be.. i don't remember him giving me at all. or at least from anyone" i muttered the last part, and he looked up to minho, then back to me.

"are you possibly from another world?" he asked.

what other world?

"i don't know.. but i'm talking about hyunjin here! the voices in my head said he was nice to me, he's never been nice to me! they said he's not the hyunjin i know"

"say that again?" chan furrowed his brows.

"he's.. not the hyunjin i know"

"you know another hyunjin?" jeongin asked.

"do i.." i sighed, covering my face and leaned down on the desk. the three whispered to each other and i faced up at them again, they looked at each other before all three pairs of eyes looked back to me. they all stared at me menacingly.

"i will ask again, lee felix. are you from another world?" chan asked, and minho walked up to me.

"i don't even know.."

"minho" he mumbled and then i looked up to minho, swinging his bat and-

darkness.

-

"why would you do that?!"

"he could be a traitor! he said he knows another hyunjin"

"he's my best friend, why the fuck would you do it?!"

"he's dangerous, jisung!"

"i don't care, he's my friend!"

"wait, what? he knows another hyunjin? he knows another me?"

"yes, he said so."

"just like i predicted.. he's definitely from another world"

"hyunjin, you're in charge of eliminating him. when he wakes up, ask him if he's ordinary or not. if he is, then you can kill him, however you want"

"with pleasure."

-

shi feels like a filler chapter lmaoooo but double update cause why not
anywayyyy this is the second last chapter lol

- yoonie xx