chapter seven

-oddinary world-

i sprang up from what felt like a bad dream, but i just couldn't remember what it is. i decided to just shake it off.

(stan tswift)

i got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, changed into something else for the day and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. "good morning baby" jisung approached, yawning a bit.

"good morning, just woke up?" i asked and he nodded.

we had a conversation while eating our breakfast, and then hyunjin entered the kitchen. "did you have a dream about the other world?" he asked and i stared at him, confused.

"which one?" i asked and he chuckled, grabbing his own bowl and poured himself some cereal and milk and joined us. "jisung, did you sleep well?" "i have a fucking headache right now, i don't know"

"where are the others?" i asked. "changbin and minho hyung are out for a mission, chan is going shopping with jeongin and seungmin, they just left earlier"

"wait, did we really wake up that late?" jisung scoffed and we looked at the clock. it was already noon. dang it.

"sorry, you guys looked like you had bad dreams and could only sleep late.. didn't wanna wake you" hyunjin smiled a bit.

he's kinda acting weird today.

"what about you? did you have a good sleep? you look really happy today" i asked. "oh dear, i don't sleep. perhaps something happened to me?" he looked right into my eyes with a smirk. our eyes locked, and we just stared at each other.

it was quite creepy.

"wash my bowl for me. i need to join minho and changbin quickly" jisung said and i broke my eye contact, watching him leave the kitchen.

"do you often feel like there's a traitor in this team?" the soft, yet scary voice asked again and i faced back to him. i gulped, feeling his eyes pierced through me. "why are you so scared, yongbok? maybe you're the traitor?"

"are you.. a clone?"

"clones cannot enter this building, can they?"

"but.. two nights ago-"

"oh, right. maybe they can" he laughed, getting up and left the kitchen as well.

clones cannot enter this building? two nights ago, when hyunjin's clone took me out, we had to go inside the building in order to leave. i quickly dialed chan.

"hello felix"

"can clones enter this building?"

"the building, yes but not the floor we live in. why?"

"well, since my clone came to deliver the pizza and-"

"they can come, but they can't enter"

"and hyunjin's clone! two nights ago, when we were going to head to the car, we went from this apartment first so.."

"maybe they broke the securities? but last time i checked was this morning, it's perfectly fine.. but don't worry about it, okay? is jisung awake now?"

"yeah"

"okay, he has a mission with changbin and minho, so he should immediately go and follow them. we're shopping right now, do you wanna come too?"

"no thank you.. what about hyunjin?"

"oh the guy likes to be by himself, i cannot force him. but if you wanna join us, we're not far away, okay? we're still in the grocery store nearby the building"

"oh alright, i'll join" i hung up and after cleaning the bowls, i decided to go and join chan, seungmin and jeongin.

i made sure someone was home so i didn't have to lock the door.

i left the building, and walked up to the nearest grocery store and did find them. i'm quite surprised they weren't far away. i entered and walked up to them, and it seemed like jeongin was having a crisis choosing cereals, chan waiting for him, while seungmin was playing games on his phone.

"oh, you're here" chan smiled. "did you sleep well? you slept for quite a long time"

"well i think i had a bad dream.. and jisung, he has a headache"

"oh? we all had headaches this morning" his smile dropped. "that's weird.."

"but let's not worry about it" he sighed and smiled again. "so what do you plan on buying today?"

"i don't know, maybe get some new jewelry" i shrugged. "speaking of jewelry, where'd you get those?" he pointed at the black and white rings on my pointer finger.

"hyunjin gave it to me"

he did?

"oh, i thought you guys didn't get along-"

"channie hyung, let's just buy all of them!" jeongin whined, cutting him off. "fine, get one of each"

when did hyunjin give me these rings?

as much as i can remember, we didn't really get along, but if he was being nice to me, i'd just speak to him normally but most of the time, he would be super mean to me.

he wouldn't give me these rings. why would he? but he was the first person that came in mind when i looked at the rings.

"felix, i'm getting ice cream, want some?" seungmin asked, waving his hand in front of my face. "oh no i'm fine" i smiled and then followed the other two to the cashier while seungmin went to the frozen section.

after leaving the store, we went to the car. "where should we go first?"

"i wanna go to the playground" jeongin smiled at chan as he fixed his seatbelt. "no jeongin, you're not scaring any kid away" chan sighed and jeongin huffed, crossing his arms like a child.

"let's look for clothes first" seungmin said and chan started the car.

the whole day i couldn't stop wondering, who gave me this ring?

and why do i keep thinking of hyunjin?

-

this one is extremely short but it's like a filler chapter for hints lol
i have a lot to do these days and i'm representing my school for science congress and we have to organise stuffs for teacher's day so i'm really busy but I hope you understand.
thanks for reading. love you!

- yoonie xx