chapter ten

-oddinary world-

i woke up on the couch, my head was hurting and i was dizzy.

"so.. you do know another hyunjin"

"hyun.. jin?"

i looked over at the other couch and saw hyunjin sitting there, with a dark, scary expression. "i was right about you being a traitor. you were from the ordinary world after all"

"what.. what do you mean?" i got up slowly.

"you're still ordinary?"

"ordinary..?"

"stop repeating what i say and answer my question. are you still ordinary?" he got up and walked up to the couch i was laying on.

"i don't know what you're talking about!"

"don't act dumb, lee felix! i can fucking kill you right now, chan has given me the permission to do so. if you're the traitor, that is"

"i'm not trying to betray anyone!"

"but you're from the ordinary world! you're nothing but danger for this world."

"even i don't know about that, how do you know and how can you tell i'm from the other world?!" i shouted and he chuckled.

"because, well.. i know. i'm the one who brainwashed everyone. i brainwashed you as well, so your body in the other world.. is probably unconscious."

"what.. what do you mean?"

"how do you not hear your pretty boyfriend crying out for you, hm?" he grinned "i brainwashed everyone so i could kill you easily. we didn't kill you when you first came here because we thought you'd be useful. but still, you are too dangerous for this world so i need to kill you. chan wouldn't allow me. so i made everyone, including you, forget you're from the other world, so they'll see you as a traitor, and would want you dead. i specialize in eliminating people. so they left it on me."

"that makes you the fucking traitor then, why would you call me a traitor and kill me, i'm always on your side and i always help you guys! i tried my best!"

"my sister fucking died because of you, lee felix! you've done nothing but cause us danger ever since you slipped into this world!" he shouted and i flinched.

"that's why i wanna kill you. because i wanna keep this world safe." he pulled a knife out and i immediately got up, running from him and ran towards the large window.

when he approached to me, i kicked his hand, causing him to drop the knife, but he came up to me and wrapped his hands tightly around my neck to the point i couldn't breathe. i grabbed his wrists and tried to fight back.

i was getting lifted up, but i still could kick his legs. "fucking..! let go!" i choked out and pushed him away. "right. there's another choice" he chuckled.

"do you want to be oddinary?" he asked, walking up to me.

i remember now.

i remember everything.

i've always wanted to be oddinary.

"we'll finally be happy together, felix. if you are oddinary" he said, gently running his hand through my hair. "what do you say?"

i gulped a bit, panting, and he let go, and leaned nearer to my ear.

"do you want to be oddinary?"

i nodded and he pulled away from me and then pushed me.

my back hit the glass window, it shattered, and i fell down.

i felt betrayed.

he said i could be oddinary.

i thought i was finally going to join them.

oh, well.

he's the traitor here after all.

it really hurt me, i couldn't do anything else but accept my fate, still, i was reaching my hand out for something, someone. but then i saw the redhead jumping after me.

i could see his smile before i hit the ground.

he's.. terrifyingly beautiful.

-

the end lols