chapter one

-oddinary world-

"yongbok-ah! we're gonna be late!" i heard jisung shout so i immediately sprang up from bed. "were you in the other universe or what, get up" he said and left the bedroom.

i feel like i did have another dream about the other universe.

it was quite sweet.

i stretched my arms out, and then got out of bed. i cleaned myself up and changed into an outfit, and went to the kitchen. jisung was eating cereal so i sat down and poured myself some as well.

"what do we have today?"

"just a meeting. at chan's. but it's an important one" he shrugged.

"oh and, be careful expressing your opinions at the meeting. most of them still doesn't like you."

i'm not originally from oddinary.

so some members from our group still doesn't like me.

especially not hyunjin.

i actually have the biggest crush on him but he's usually cold and mean.

jisung though, he's been really nice to me ever since i joined, and we're like twins, that's why we're living together.

-

we arrived at chan's place. we mostly always meet up at his house.

he made a group, stray kids, to protect the oddinary world from the other worlds, and these are the members;

bang chan- the leader, he's very strong. lee know- he's responsible for our well being and he's absolutely skilled. changbin- he's the strongest and i am absolutely in love with him. he's super smart too. hyunjin- he's cold, but he's handsome and very skilled too. han, or how i like to call him, jisung- he's a troublemaker. but he's super cool and super nice. seungmin- he's mean to everyone and could kill anyone if he wanted to, but he does still have some kindness. i.n- he's the youngest, and kind of psychotic, but he's still loveable.

and me. i'm the only one who's not originally from this world. i only was accepted in the group because i promised i wasn't gonna go back. i'm also kinda like their spy because they can ask me about the other world but i don't really remember anything from that place at all.

"lix, you're not paying attention" chan snapped his fingers in front of my face. "right, sorry"

"do you think our clones would still be out there in the other worlds?"

"yes, but the world i'm from.. i don't think so."

it's true we have clones.

we don't know how many, but they're in various other worlds, even in this one, so we just guess there's a lot of us.

some are criminals though.

and they're trying to destroy this world, cause the oddinary world is the place where the clones started appearing. they want their own worlds to themselves, and they don't want more clones to take over, so basically, they're trying to destroy the place they were born.

"felix didn't have a clone though, right?" changbin raised an eyebrow. "that's obviously because he wasn't from this world, idiot" hyunjin said, biting into the blood red apple he was holding.

kind of looked like him.

"his clones started appearing after he joined us"

"who made our clones though.. this is stupid, only our little group is getting clones like this" seungmin scoffed.