Apparition 18: End of Human, beginning of Ghost

Note: the paragraph in bold words is nothing more than Hanako's past told by Tsuchigomori. So you can skip it on your will.
Enjoy while reading~

Yashiro's POV

"What are you doing here kids? It's time to go bed" it was Tsuchigomori Sensei, and watching him made them remember the next point of the plan.

"But Sensei, we had some important work to do. So we were... You know-" he was continuing but got interrupted by Tsuchigomori who saw the wounds on his hands as well as cheeks.

"Amane, how did it happen? Who did hurt you? This is happening too often nowadays. You have to tell me who did this" he said, while the elder twin was speechless.

"Tsuchigomori Sensei, please, we were doing the same thing. We're telling him to go to you and tell everything in his heart. Can you please dress his injuries and tell him what he should do about this. Yes I'm his friend, but you're the one who is closest to you" Yashiro saw opening in this.

"But... Yashiro... really?" Amane just murmured and somehow agreed to it.

"Yes, Amane kun, you should tell about all your regrets, your wishes. He's the closest one to you" Kou kun also encouraged him to do the same thing.

"Okay but I need some time Sensei" he answered, as Tsuchigomori nodded and went inside the medical room to wait for him.

*Blah blah*

"You mean- seriously?" Amane kun was speechless after listening the further part of the plan.

"This is the same prophecy. The end of Yugi twins will give rise to seventh of the seven wonders, Hanako San of the bathroom. I hope you understood me" I told him the whole plan as he smiled at me.

"Huh?"

"Okay then, I'll do it. But before...." he said and took me closer by my arms as our lips connected once again after the date, in front of Kou kun and Hanako kun.

"I'll always love you Yashiro. We'll meet in the next life and all of the rest of our lives. And at that time, I won't leave you like this" he said his final words to me after leaving the kiss which automatically brought tears in my eyes, as he started going to the medical room.

My hand passed forward which tried to stop him, but Hanako kun caught my hand for some reasons.

"I love you too Amane kun" I replied my final answer to him, while he moved back last time to see my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amane's POV

-Time Skip-

Tsuchigomori band aided my cheek and hands, while I wasn't meeting my eyes to him in the feeling of guilt and disgust. Even though he don't know what's happening in my mind right now but still everything is making me feel guilty.

"Why don't you tell me who's doing this with you?" He asked me, but I just remained silent.

"Cat got your tongue again?"

"You've been like these since the first year here. You're covered in cuts and bruises that never go away, you don't have friends, you skip classes.... Are you listening to me?" He added.

"Get my back off Tsuchigomori" I tried to make him hate towards me again.

"You little... Look kid, I'm worried about you" he again added.

"I'M FINE! Even if no one else would ever forgive it.... Even there's no reason that would justify it.... I forgive it" My answer kinda shocked him. I want to tell him something else which is more important.