Apparition 20: The Final Chapter

Third Person's POV

"Yashiro see it looks like we're in a classroom. But what time it is?" Hanako asked, but the level of his happiness was in a different level.

"Wait.... It looks like it's my classroom. I made that sweets decoration from clay" Kou pointed at the window as it revealed that they were in the class of Kou.

"Kid, but what's the date. We might be the very past or maybe in the very future"

After listening this, Kou went closer to the blackboard. And the date was written as 3rd Oct 2023

"Woah! We're 15 days ahead of when we were disappeared Hanako!" The exorcist friend went happy as they all sit on the bench for a little rest.

"Hey Kou, where you were from these days. I missed your sweets"

"And ya I also missed playing with you. You just disappeared outta nowhere" Yokoo and Satou, the two friends of Kou kept hand on his shoulder.

"And who's she? Never saw her before. Is she your cru-" before Satou could say anything, Kou hold him in a sleeper hold, confusing Yashiro.

"Senpai, you should go to your class. Your friends also might missing you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro suddenly ran towards her class, she just wanted to meet the female Aoi and give a slap on the face of male Aoi.

After running some distance, she reached her class and soon she saw her best friend being AGAIN proposed by her childhood friend.

"I love you Aoi" he started again, the whole class started ignoring him now.

"5 points♥︎~
I don't have any time for this. I can't see Nene chan here. Where did she go? It took days" she sighed in sadness which put a line of guilt on the face of Akane kun.

"Aoi!" Yashiro almost screamed in happiness.

"NENE CHAN!" Aoi ran towards her, leaving her one sided lover alone, as Hanako was watching all of it.

"Where you were? I missed you a lot. It took many days since you're not here" Aoi hugged Yashiro with tears in her eyes.

"You know I-" she was about to give some fake reason, but suddenly an idea of vengeance went in her mind.

She gently left the hug and went towards the male Aoi.

"Y-Yashiro San, I'm happy that you returned. I was caring about you. Where you were?" He started showing his fake care, as Yashiro have him a really firm slap on his cheek.

This resulted into his specs fall on the floor as he started to see apparitions.
He saw Hanako kun giggling for the sweet voice of slapping which he heard some seconds ago.

"You bas-" instead of cursing him, he went to make the things clear for himself.

"W-Why you did that?" He said, being known to everything happened he was still pretending like he doesn't know anything.

"Stop lying Akane kun, you dirty kidnapper. Because of you a lot of things happened about which I can't even think" Yashiro had a red face of anger which made Akane's mouth shut. He knew that another word from his mouth could gift him another free slap.

"Nene chan, what are you saying? Aoi? Kidnapping? I can't get anything" Aoi chan caught her hand from behind taking her attention.

"You heard right Aoi, he kidnapped me that day. He was about to blackmail you for the love of yours. He starved me for a day" Yashiro used her own intelligence to make make sentences. And at the other side, Hanako was grabbing his stomach while laughing hard.