Apparition 9: Love days

"Hi viewers, I'm Yashiro Nene. A high school girl with innocent dreams. I just wanted to look better than how I look by reducing my daikon legs. But you know what? How it turned out?
Now today, I'm planning for a manipulating murder. Even talking about it sends shivers to my body"

The creme haired girl started, and after saying it, she gave a sigh and facepalmed.

"Today is the judgement day. So let's begin" she added, and opened her eyes, where she was in the empty classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

"Amane kun- no-" Nene was being spinned by him who was using her arms like a spinner.

"I'm happy today, so I won't listen here" he answered

"Stop- or I won't be able to stand for the rest of day-
Amane kun-" she again asked, he stopped this time, and started laughing while looking at her.

As he stopped, the dizzy Nene fell on the bench with spinning eyes. Amane got that she won't get consciousness for next 5 minutes.

"I told you not to do it...." She murmured in the dizziness. After some time, she felt better from the spin.
But her eyes just saw his 'boyfriend' staring at her with a soft grin on face.

"So where we're going tomorrow Yashiro? I have many plans. A science fiction film, a horror movie, or your favorite romantic movies. Which one will you like?" He starts reading his mind list while counting the genres with his fingers.

"I'm ok with romantic movies, they're sweet and my favorites Amane kun.
But I have a plan...... Can we bring Tsukasa kun in our date. I guess he also feels very alone without you" as Yashiro took Tsukasa's name, the Raven haired boy turned while white.

"Y-Yashiro w-why he?" He first dropped his jaw, but suddenly he got his words.

"NO NEED!! This is our date. If we take him in the date, I'm sure he'll not give us a single second to rest" he explained, but Yashiro found her opportunity.

"Well see, he's kinda cool. He can take care of you very nice, and he looks very strong, Amane chan!" She winked at him making his eyes wide and heart beat faster.

But in a second, he rattles his head just like how a rattlesnake shakes his tail.

"IMPOSSIBLE! Don't you remember he always hugs me and pins me on floor. I think you should think again about this" he put his side again, he was closer to his limits.

But both of them didn't know that they're being watched.

"It looks like our black and white lovebirds are fighting today. Let's add some grill to make a tasty chicken, then we'll eat the outcome" a tall boy with yellow hairs, and red eyes told to the girl who was near him.