Apparition 15: Show some mercy Devil

Third Person's POV

As she watched the name Yugi, she threw the book from her hand in fear. Her whole body started shivering and her body started getting warm like having fever.

"I-I will see the name" Kou dared to take the white book from the floor, which was turning into black. He didn't look that scared after reading the name. But he was surprised.

"Yugi Tsukasa?"

"Hey, you mean, Amane's younger twin is about to die?" Sensei asked them, but Kou just nodded in response.

"Well... We have to tell that to Amane kun and finding him is more necessary. Who knows Tsukasa can do any harm to him?" Yashiro put her hands on her cheek and said.

"Where he's supposed to be. You should go to the classroom first, and be safe, I heard that his younger twin is a psychopath" Sensei warned them, as they nodded and started finding their friend.

"I didn't find Hanako in the process Senpai, where he is?" Kou questioned, as both of them stopped at place suddenly.

"Yeah, how can we forget him like this? He was just here some time ago. He wasn't even in the library. Did something bad happen?" Yashiro said with blue face.

"D-Did he disappear?" Kou guessed, but that just made them more panic.

-With Amane-

"Amane, do you know girls like the boys taller than them?" Tsukasa asked which made his twin shiver a little, he knew that Kou is taller student.

"Y-Yes, but Yashiro isn't like that, S-She really loves me!" He took his whole confidence and said with balled fists.
As Tsukasa turned back to look at Amane's eyes, Amane's confidence turned into fear.

"How can you say that huh? You don't know who that boy is, from where he belongs, and from when she knows him, Do you?" He angrily replied and slapped his elder twin, which made Amane cry.

"First of all, I'll say whenever you'll see both of them tonight, just go to girls bathroom. I'm sure they'll follow you here. And when they'll come, stab that blond kid" he whispered in the ears of the crying Amane.

"B-But w-w-why me?"

"Don't you want her to be only yours? If you do that I'm sure she won't ever dare to cheat on you. I'm sure she'll even ask you before leaving her desk" he laughed in an evil manner. But he was unable to notice that he wasn't alone who's laughing.

"So as I thought, you are making Amane's life black and white. But remember, I'm the colour red in the world full of black and white" Hanako kun with a whole new face of evil and cruel smile on his face.

"Maybe I'm the only one who can make my own future bright and as per it should be" he added while pepping from the door.

-With Yashiro-

At classroom

"Why he does everything with his own mind? He again left us without our concern. I'm sure he's in the same time but not here. Damn it all" Kou groaned at the situation.

Dear students,
Now it's time for dinner. So please gather at the school ground.
I repeat, now it's time for dinner. So please gather at the school ground. Announcement complete

"I have to go..." Yashiro said with a sigh, as Kou nodded at her.

"It's okay Senpai, we'll find him later. I guess he himself will come at ground to meet you and have dinner with you?" Kou tried to cheer her up as she smiled at him.