Apparition 16: This is a Prophecy

Third Person's POV

Kou: "Amane!"

Yashiro: "Amane kun"

Both of them noticed Amane in the lobby of girl's bathroom, as both of them went all cloud nine. He was safe and in single piece.

But instead of talking with them, Amane again went in girl's bathroom forcing them to follow him.

"Wait, I've an explanation. Don't go like that" Yashiro followed him with Kou as they all went inside the bathroom where Tsukasa was already waiting for them.

"That runt is here... *Whisper* and still alive" Kou said to Yashiro, who was staring into Tsukasa's eyes.

"Oh, heartily welcome you all" he grinned in an evil way.

"Amane, Tsukasa, are you both alright? You know how much scared I was? Why were you playing hide and seek with us?" Yashiro started asking several questions to both the twins, but they weren't in the mood to answer.

"Yashiro, why you're neglecting me like this? We were in the kitchen when the blond took you away, whenever I want to have a nice talk with you, you leave me alone. Not for a girlfriend, you're being a mark even to be a friend" Amane answered in a harsh way which made her face go blue.

"Amane kun.... I didn't mean that... It was because..."

"You never got any right to harass my brother like this, you bastard blond and you daikon mark. I would be fine if you both leave this place forever where you belong. You told him you came from future right? And some weird person name 'Hanako kun'?" Tsukasa became the center of attraction with this comment. His eyes were like a predator on it's prey.

"We never meant that Tsukasa kun. We were just busy in some important things. Can't be we become friends again? We all four?" Nene explained, but he didn't seem to be interested in it.

"Come on, who cares about you both. It didn't take even a week and you both started showing your tale" Tsukasa answered again, while Amane tried to stop him.

He tried to stop him by pushing him away gently, but that just made the situation worse.

"How dare you?" Tsukasa pushed Amane onto the kitchen sink which was almost about to break his head.

"He's your brother. Stop runt!" Kou caught him by his hands from behind, in response Tsukasa hit a stiff kick on his groin, which stunned him for a long time.

"I'll... kill you.... runt...." Kou whined in pain of that mean kick.

"You are my next target okay? I don't think this blond will fight with me again" Tsukasa started to getting towards Yashiro, who was just trying to leave the bathroom. That place isn't safe anymore.

"Wait, you're leaving this kid and Amane with me? You think I'll keep them okay? I won't torture you that bad" he again said to the shivering girl.

"Tsukasa, please leave her. We both will see each other, you don't need to interfere between us anymore" Amane caught his hands from behind while grabbing his own head.

"Amane kun, are you fine?"

"Don't care about me, just go from here. This place isn't safe anymore!"

"Uh.. I'm sorry Amane kun. I'm going to bring some help" Yashiro answered and suddenly exited the girl's bathroom, leaving Kou and Amane with the evil twin.

"You little..." Tsukasa pushed him again on the sink, this time hitting on his jaw, making a mark there on his left cheek.
Tsukasa stomped the forearm of his elder twin as hard he could, injuring it too.

While Hanako kun was watching it helpless..

Kou crawled a little to grab the foot of him but again Tsukasa shoved him off.

"Hanako do something! You can't just keep watching, can't you stab him right now?" Kou asked Hanako, which took the attraction.

"Oh, so there's someone more than we three? Who's he? I can't see someone. I have to take you out before that daikon brings someone" he murmured, before holding the throat of exorcist, trying to choke him.

"Kid, I'm sorry... He can't see me while I'm unable to touch him. I can't even hand myself my knife over. So everything depends on Amane, Yashiro and you. He can do it"

After listening it, Kou poked eyes of Tsukasa to free himself. And he had an important message to deliver, after watching the knife in the sink which was to kill Kou.

"Amane kun, see the knife there. If you want to save Yashiro then please, you must have to stab him. And remember Yashiro is only yours. This is like a prophecy... Yeah a prophecy" Kou was ducking due to that kick, but his words were straight on the heart of the elder twin.

"Are you going to stab me? I've helped you to make a plan to delete this blond and you'll kill me? You got enough guts?" Tsukasa said in an intimidating voice, which made him shiver.

Without wasting a second, Kou wrapped his arms around both of Tsukasa's feet to stop.

"Oh come on, I'm not that weak" he brought his nails to scratch Kou's neck from behind.

But suddenly he felt a vicious his on his back. It was nothing more than a knife stab.
Amane was the one who stabbed his brother from behind.
Tsukasa somehow used his remaining power to watch at his elder brother for a final time.

"Amane.... You.... Ugly weirdo" he uttered with closing mouth as he started losing his balance slowly. But Amane wasn't done with this.

He forcefully pushed his younger twin on the wall on his right side, leaving a mark of wall on his right cheek, and stabbing again on his belly from front side.

When Tsukasa watched in the eyes of him for a final time, there were only tears of regret flowing from Amane's eyes for what he did.

"I never thought I will have to do this, but you forced me to do this Tsukasa. You are the reason for your own death" He said before leaving his body for the free fall.

"Kid, I told you that somehow he'll stab Tsukasa and that's how he did it. Now you both have to make the other things true" Hanako kun shook the shocked Kou who was almost about to vomit after watching a murder in front of his eyes.

"I'm spoiled now. I need some time"

"We don't have any time. Just go and do something" Hanako answered with frustration, there wasn't a lot of time for them.

"Hey Amane kun? Should we complete the prophecy?" Kou collected himself somehow and put his hands on shoulders of Amane.

"Prophecy?"

"Yes prophecy. If we completed it, you and Yashiro will be always together even in future, even afterlife" he said in a little dramatic way, which made the living twin a little bit calm.

"I'm ready"

To Be Continued....