Chapter 9: Darius's Death

Start from the beginning

Selene: "*I hope he was gonna arrive right-*" She got her thought was cut off by the door was opened out and make her turn to look and she saw him was arrive here right on the time and she saw him carrying a bag of food....that he had hamburger and French Fries also his soda drink too.

(Y/N): "Whoa, seems you are awake right now...how's sleeping?" He asked her.

Selene: "I am sleeping well....and how about you?" She asked him and make him was nod his head and then he set the bag of food down on the table right away and then the two of them were sat down also (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "So you are hungry?" He asked her.

Selene: "No, I'm not hungry....not yet..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit.

(Y/N): "Suit for yourself." He said to her and make him was eating his hamburger, French fries, and drink soda cup right away and then the two of them were sat there and chilling but (Y/N) was turn on the TV up and he was watching the new.

Selene: "(Y/N), we have an important to do." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, tell me...is it about your council want us to kill the other Lycan right?" He asked her and make her surprise to seen (Y/N) who know the detail right away but she forgot about (Y/N) was the king of hell and he know the truth of everyone was speaking out. Then (Y/N) was heard what Selene told (Y/N) about what Amelia want...and she told (Y/N) and Selene going out and hunt some dog scums out there and hunt them down and burning them alive.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When the two of them were going out at night in this London city by themselves because Amelia gave Selene an order right away and then Selene was on the rooftop's building from the watchtower and make her was stood right there and then she was notice there was one person who was walk out of the building by himself. Then this adult man who had a white hair with brown long hair and he was looks like old man 

 Then this adult man who had a white hair with brown long hair and he was looks like old man 

Darius.

Selene seen this and make her was smirk up widen and then she got her target who was got out of the building and she watching at him who is walk out of the building...and the Lycan was stop right there and he was turn his head to look at Selene where her location really is and make him notice and he goes back to the limo vehicle car and driving away from here. When Selene seen this and she was jumps off from the rooftop of building and make her land down on the ground and then she heard (Y/N)'s dark demonic voice called her.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Have you found him?" He asked her and make her turn to look that (Y/N) was already transform into his Ghost Rider form right away and same to his bike change.