*More takes after that*

"Take forty-seven!!!!"

"Ha... Ha... Hoseok hyung... We trusted you... You too?" Jimin hovers his hand over his mouth.

Hoseok shakes his head, "I'm not making excuses, but someone keeps pushing me from behind! Guys... Let's not shove."

"I'm right behind you and I didn't push..." Jeongguk complains.

"Yunki, can't you jump a little faster?" Seokjin asks.

"Faster than what I'm doing now? Is that even possible?" Yunki whispers as he stresses out.

(Y/N) bites the end of her thumb as she sees their situation. 'Everyone's on edge... We can't keep going like this.' She calls out, "Let's take 30!"

The members leave the set, crestfallen.

'What... do I do now?' She debates for a minute but then decides to leave them be. 'They look like they need some time alone... I'll leave them be.'

She walks to the parking lot and head towards the van, thinking she should at least go pick up some snacks. But she hears a familiar voice from the corner of the lot.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Hah... Why isn't this working?" Hoseok says, out of breath from dancing.

"Take a break. You're going to run out of energy." Yunki assures his friend.

Jimin raises his eyebrow at his hyung, "You say that, but I can see you walking through the steps, hyung."

"I'm just glitching, that's all."

'I hoped they'd take a break, but they're still practicing... What am I going to do with them?' The (H/C) stares worriedly, 'They really ought to rest, though. They're going to collapse if they don't!'

"Huh? It’s Manager!" Jimin smiles brightly as he spots the female.

"I guess break's over if Manager's out here looking for us?" Yunki questions.

(Y/N) shakes her head, "No. I wanted to let you guys know that the real break starts now! Everyone, stop practicing!"

The three of them pause in the middle of their steps.

Moments pass and the members seem to have caught second wind after the break.

It's the perfect moment for (Y/N) to tell them what she wanted to say...

"Guys. We've gotten 1st place and I understand that you want to exceed expectations. No, I think I can understand." She looks at them all genuinely. "You guys are perfect as you are now... I just hope that you can enjoy it a little more. Just like how you always do."

They were all taken aback by her true words. They really have lost a bit of themselves since the win, to the point where they've forgotten to take the joy of their work.

Namjun nods his head, "You're right, Manager. We're supposed to be cool and dope but we're just drenched."

"Let's do it right from this point on! With BTS style!" Jimin cheers.

"Let's go! Ah ppaiting!!" Jeongguk follows along.

The members resume filming. It's like they had never floundered at all- they get the OK in no time at all.

"We're back to our normal conditions! It feels like something's missing, though... How about one more take?" Hoseok shows his heart-shaped grin.

"Two more times! No no, three four five times! Let's go five more times!!" Taehyung jumps excitedly.