XIII

yeah, kazuha could tell he was needy this time.

instead of facing the wall or the couch, scara laid on his back as he took kazuha's dick, meeting his eyes every once in a while.

kazuha leaned down and paused, originally going for his lips, then remembering his rule.

"ah- ah,, fuck it... just do it, kazuha..." scara panted, realizing what he was looking at.

he wrapped his arms around kazuha's neck, pulling him closer and seemingly throwing all his rules out the window.

they made out, heatedly, like the first time they hooked up. back when he didn't know it would fuck up his life, his view on kazuha and his relationship with mona.

"mmph~!" scara whimpered, arching his back as kazuha dug his nails into his hips and pounded him deeper.

he sat up and wrapped his thighs around kazuha, grinding desperately as he neared his peak. he threw his head back and moaned, slamming himself down on kazuha's dick.

the taller boy rubbed his finger over scara's slit, denying his release until he leant forwards and pressed their lips together, forcing kazuha to remove his hand.

(incase of any confusion, no, scara isn't trans or a girl. i mean his DICK slit 😈😈😈 his PEE hole ❤️❤️)

he panted, cum painting kazuha's stomach and his own, looking up at the silver haired boy with lust.

he kissed him again, whining into his closed lips when kazuha wouldn't open his mouth.

he smirked, seeing how desperate scara was getting before finally giving in and letting the boy slip his tongue into his mouth.

in the midst of their makeout session, scara jumped as a knock was a sounded from the door.

"kazuha~? i think someone's looking for you!" amber called out sweetly, waiting for his response before walking away.

"uuh, alright.. i'll be down in like five minutes, okay?"

amber hummed, yet neither boy heard it over the music and their scrambling to get dressed.

there really had to be a better place to do this, instead of a party.

kazuha pulled his gray t-shirt over his head, fluffing his bangs up and flicked his eyes over to scara's form, still pantless on the bed with an oversized hoodie covering everything else. sadly, kazuha thought.

he had the back of his hand pressed to his lips, his gaze directed onto the sheets infront of him, face flushed and thighs still shaking.

"ah.." kazuha started to say, awkwardly. "i- uh,"

scara blushed. "i guess i'll see you later, then."

-

it was lumine. she sat on a countertop in the basement, waiting for kazuha to walk up.

As he approached, she looked up and met his eyes.

"Kazuha.." She said, slipping down onto her feet.

"I wanna say i'm sorry."

He raised an eyebrow, since it was techinically his fault they broke up.

"I.. wasn't faithful.. to you." She furrowed her brows. "Mona didn't want me to tell you, but we've been.. together.. for quite a while in our relationship. You might wanna tell Scara."

Kazuha stared at her for a few seconds, mouth gaping. "Wait, so you're telling me Mona had no reason to be mad at Scara anyway?"

Lumine nodded.

"Then make her tell him that! He's felt awful for weeks now," Kazuha said, slightly angry, and also not really registering Lumine had cheated first.

"Okay, fine. I'll make her. But um, I'm sorry things turned out this way. We cool?"

He looked over her head at the rest of the party, seeing Scara come down the stairs and get stopped by Heizou, who seemed to be prodding at Scara for some information.

"Yeah, I guess."

And then he walked off, only looking back once to make sure Lumine left to tell Mona to apologize.

He walked up behind Scara, who's face was now very red, and Heizou who was now looking smug.

"About time!" He called out.

Kazuha rolled his eyes and went up the stairs to get a drink.

While he was up there talking to some friends, Mona slumped down the stairs.

She looked angry, flustered, but also didn't seem to mind Lumine's hand around her waist.

Then they disappeared down the stairs and Kazuha figured that would smooth things out between her and Scara.

-

hrmp one more chapter after this

sorry i changed to proper capitulation like midway i was really tired when writing this lmao

like subscribe and HIT THAT BELL if you wanna suck scaras di