IV

still nsfw

"prove to me you're good at fucking."

was what kazuha had said, leaving scara open mouthed and dumbfounded.

"w..what?"

"i'm not repeating myself again, you can prove it or let me believe you're a bad fucker," kazuha said, throwing out the options.

gulping, scara closed his mouth and nodded once, blushing face set with determination. "n-no, i'll prove it!"

kazuha smirked. "good."

and he immediately dragged his hand under scaras shirt, holding his waist when he kissed him.

scara squeezed his eyes shut, it wasn't gay if he was just proving a point- it was like getting dared to kiss another guy for $20. totally straight.

he opened his eyes to watch kazuha's face too, but was met with his already open eyes. kazuha smirked through their kiss and shoved his tongue farther back down scara's throat, letting the shorter boy suck on his tongue.

scara grabbed his arm and pulled away, gasping for air. "w-wait!"

kazuha climbed onto the couch over scara, tugging off his shirt and tossing it to the side.

scara blushed and eyed kazuha's build, feeling the urge to run his hand over his chest.

he had a somewhat similar build to scara-- being on the skinner side, yet still fit.

kazuha sat on his knees, in between scara's legs and he started to pull on scara's shirt too, urging him to pull it off.

determined to prove himself better than kazuha, he pulled his shirt over his head and pulled kazuha down again, so kazuha was hovering over his body this time, and connected their lips, hungrily making out on the couch.

scara put his hand on the back of kazuha's head, tangling his fingers into his soft, silver hair and tugging him closer.

scara brought his knee up, pressing it against kazuha's boner and rubbing it through his shorts.

kazuha groaned into his mouth and pulled away slowly. "i bet i can last longer than you," he grinned, a sinister feeling beneath his smile.

scara shook his head. "nuh uh."

kazuha chuckled and pulled his dick out, (which scara was definitely shocked at by the size) scara furrowed his brows and pulled the waist band of his sweatpants down, fumbling with his boxers.

"not fair.." he mumbled.

scara thought he heard kazuha mumble something under his breath, but he ignored it and wrapped a shaky hand over his cock, glaring up at kazuha.

"well?" his eyes flicked down to kazuha's own, larger dick.

"well?" kazuha repeated and pressed them against eachother so he could use his hand to jerk off the both of them.

scara sucked in a breath when his hand started to move, furrowing his brows to keep himself from making any noises.

"hah- slow down.." he was able to mutter, grabbing kazuha's wrist to stop him.

"oh? losing already.."

scara grunted and let go of kazuha's wrist, letting him continue.

he bit his lip and watched kazuha's movements, the way his hand pumped their cocks and how his eyelashes fluttered when he looked around, how his bangs framed his face-- and scara was cumming.

with a whimper, kazuha's hand was coated with his liquids, and he snorted.

"did you really get off to checking me out?"

scara covered his face when he realized it was that obvious, blushing ear to ear.

"looks like i won," kazuha continued. "but.."

scara looked up, suddenly self conscious.

"i still need to cum."

"..."

"h-huh?! what?" scara stuttered once he registered the boys words.  "n-no way! i'm not letting you fuck me!"

kazuha cupped his hand over scaras lips. "shh, dude! my whole floor is gonna hear you.." he whispered, his other hand trailing down to the boys hips.

"just- let me hit, once, okay?"

scara reluctantly nodded. why was he even agreeing to this? he normally would have never agreed.

kazuha pulled down the band of his boxers and slipped them down his legs, tossing them somewhere on the floor.

scara crossed his legs in embarrassment, yet they were quickly spread by kazuha who aligned his dick with scara's hole before pushing fully in, not even stopping to prepare him.

scara let out a loud moan, the pain sharp but quickly being overtaken by pleasure. "ah- ah, wait," he whimpered, his voice quivering.

kazuha waited for him to get adjusted before fully pulling out and slamming back in, scaras nails digging into his back and he bit his shoulder to stay quiet. "ow-, ah, ngh--"

kazuha continued pounding his ass, scara's eyes pricked with tears and lips bleeding from trying to stay quiet.

he let out a slightly louder moan when kazuha hit that one spot, his words jumbling and stringing together when he hit it repeatedly.

he panted into kazuha's ear, about to cum for the second time, when he realized..

kazuha was totally cheating on lumine.

and he was cheating on mona.

815 words , i love writing smut but i don't like publishing it bc i forget basic phrases and i feel like it ends up sounding weird😭😭 it's embarrassing