VIII

ill probably stop warning for smut, this is a smut fic and will always have nsfw mentions 😭

-

scara bit down on the pillow and rolled his eyes back, kazuha's hands placed delicately on his hips while he pounded his ass.

the party wasn't even beginning to die down yet and they were both glad for the blaring music, covering the sound of the headboard smashing rhythmically into the wall and scara moaning and calling out kazuha's name.

kazuha groaned and adjusted his position, his knees starting to get sore.

"scara..sit up," he murmured, tugging him up at his shoulders.

he sat up, dazed, allowing kazuha to pull him onto his feet and push him against a wall, then lift his legs up and bite down on his shoulder.

scara whimpered, feeling himself adjust to kazuha's size, their position allowing him to be a lot deeper now.

kazuha was a rough fucker, but scara wasn't necessarily complaining about any of that. he didn't mind when kazuha pulled his hair back or grabbed his thigh harshly, biting down on his neck or grabbing him by the throat, he didn't even mind kazuha not preparing him or not using lube.

he would make scara suck him off first, that way he was slightly lubed up, and scara liked it that way.

he whimpered, his cheek pressing into the wall and his hands pressing into the wall to try and support himself as the taller boy thrusted into him.

kazuha panted into his ear, grabbing his jaw and turning his head so he could press his lips against scara's.

"ah-- no, d-don't kiss me," scara pleaded. "i don't..mphh.."

kazuha frowned. he didn't question scara's wish to not be kissed, just continued fucking him itno the wall.

kazuha thrusted again, hitting deep inside scara and releasing inside him again, waiting a bit before pulling out.

scara came for the third time, the wall now being stained with his cum and he slumped a bit, exhausted.

"mm..ghuhh.." his words slurred together and he pressed his body against kazuha's chest, feeling himself get carried back to the bed.

kazuha dressed himself, then he tugged on scara's pants and lazily tossed his shirt over the boys body, too unbothered to dress him fully.

he then left the room, leaving scara to fall back asleep for the second time.

-

kazuha slowly walked down the stairs, eyeing the crowd around him. he saw lyney and lynette with a new target, venti. he seemed to be flirting back, though.

he spotted mona in the group who was playing spin the bottle, giggling as she leaned over for a kiss with a first year. he wasn't sure what the girls name was, but she was dressed in a lot of purple.

he sneered. how could she cheat on scara, when he was clearly so caring about her? he thought.

back in the kitchen, he poured himself another cup of whatever that punch was.

ayaka was still surrounded by a bunch of boys, who were still trying to get ayato to go away so they could hit.

ayaka caught his eye and grinned, scurrying over.

"hey, kazuha! how's it been?" she asked. they were childhood friends, and completely platonic. kazuha was also pretty sure she was a lesbian.

"i'm alright."

"how're you liking the party? i noticed you followed that boy upstairs-- hehe," she giggled.

kazuha smirked, "ah, you saw?"

ayaka nodded. "i think the punch is spiked." she said, changing the subject.

"yeah. lots of drinks are getting spiked too, a ton of people look really fucked up."

ayaka sighed. "mm, i thought that was happening. and i'm gonna have to clean all the sheets, aren't i..?"

kazuha chuckled. he noticed the crowd around ayaka slowly disminishing, their eyes staring daggers at the back of his head. "yeah. all the rooms are locked right now, so good luck."

they chatted for a while, when lumine stumbled up to him.

"ehe-- hi babe.." she leaned on his shoulder, her words slurring.

ayaka walked off, heading into the backyard. kazuha was pretty sure there was a pool back there.

"huh? lumi, what's wrong?"

"hmm~ nothing.. i'm just saying hi, silly!" she clung onto his t-shirt and swayed back and forth.

"how much did you drink?" he asked, a little nervous.

"uhmmm, i don't know, hehe.."

she just kept giggling, her hand slipping down into kazuha's. he started looking around for someone to help her, he didn't feel safe driving her home, and even if he did, he honestly didn't even care enough to go home.

luckily, he saw mona, stepping out of a closet with some dude he never saw before.

he grabbed lumines hand and stomped up to her, glaring for a second before placing lumine in her arms.

"mona. stop being a whore and watch lumine, i don't trust her to be on her own."

mona looked up, angrily. "what the fuck?! don't call me a whore!" she snapped, nevertheless placing a hand on the back of lumines head, guiding her towards her body.

lumine slumped onto her chest and giggled a bit. "mo~naaa~~" she looked down, glaring back at kazuha before turning away and softening her gaze. "come.. let's go upstairs."

kazuha sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. why was everything so complicated?

888 words , im so bad at writing smut. and yes incase any of u are worried kazuha did lock the door behind him. scara is safe in the room.

freminet, on the other hand, is NOT safe. from me. he is getting DESTROYED rn 😍😍