IX

scara found himself walking down the stairs about 30 minutes later, after being awoken from his nap.

someone had banged on the door, thinking it was empty, and he had to throw on his shirt and zip up the fly of his pants before he ran to the door and told them to go away.

now, he was looking for kazuha again. he  definitely didn't want to see mona.

he stumbled a bit, his legs numb, and leaned onto the railing for support.

where was everyone..? he thought, the main rooms mostly empty, yet the voices very loud and echoing through the house.

he stopped at the landing to look around, catching the eye of an older boy. he stood by the fireplace, leaning against the wall. he had dark red hair and a cup in his hand, looking very tired.

"uh. excuse me, where is everyone?"

the guy shrugged. "pool, i think."

he walked past him and out to the sliding glass door at the back of the dining room, where he now saw a massive pool overlooking the rest of the city.

he slid open the door and the voices were automatically amplified, he could hear people laughing and talking all around him.

kazuha was sitting at the edge of the pool, talking to a boy who he knew as xiao.

he walked up and sat down next to him, a bit out of it.

"hey." xiao said. he was standing in the pool, resting on a beach ball, yet fully clothed. his baggy white t-shirt stuck to him a bit and was a little see through on his shoulders. scara looked away.

kazuha had his legs in, his shorts just barely out of the water.

scara eyed his socks. they were wet. "um.."

"what's up, scara? i didn't know you woke up already," kazuha said, laughing a bit.

was he drunk too?

"mmhm.. what're you guys doing?" scara asked, his head still swirling a bit.

"uh, i think they're about to turn the jets on," xiao said. "i didn't even know pools could have jets."

kazuha laughed, again. "scara, come in with me. let's swim."

scara looked away, nervously. "i don't have any swim trunks.."

"then go in with your clothes."

"then go in naked."

both boys stared at kazuha, mouths agape.

"what? if the jets are gonna be on, no one's gonna see!" kazuha shrugged, defending his answer.

"n-no! i'll just wear my clothes.." scara shook his head, blushing furiously.

he slipped in off the ledge, shivering as he got used to the tempature. at least it was heated a bit.  kazuha followed shortly after and wrapped his arms around scara from behind, startling him.

"kazuha.." he muttered. "what if someone sees you?"

"the jets are on. no one's gonna notice, they're too busy making out."

scara looked down, nervously. "but..mona."

kauzha hesitated, debating whether of not the mention mona cheating on him. "she's watching lumine. they're probably upstairs watching a movie."

scara turned around, meeting kazuha's eye.

kazuha smirked, grabbing the back of his head and dunking the underwater and trying to pull him in, but scara clamped a hand over his mouth and pulled himself back up.

"n-no kisses!" he whispered, glaring at kazuha.

kazuha sighed. "whatever.."

after a while, he turned back to the shorter boy to ask him a question. "why are you so against kisses?"

scara tugged on his dark t-shirt. "it..it just feels like i'm really cheating on mona. like, worse than what we.. usually.. do."

kazuha rolled his eyes, again. "that doesn't make any sense, you dumbass." he said, but slipped hand hand back around scara's waist.

he was definitely drunk.

-

kazuha started walking around the pool, saying hi to some other friends he knew.

he stopped infront of a brown haired boy, looking around, nervously and flustered.

"sup, gorou?" kazuha leaned against the wall of the pool next to him and scara stood off to the side, not knowing anyone.

"u-um, hi! w-hah..what's up..?" he stuttered, face red.

kazuha continued his conversation with him, seemingly not noticing anything, when scara looked down and saw something under the water.

he squinted, trying to see better, when he realized the light colored object was somones head.

holding her breath.

underwater.

sucking gorou off.

he held in a gasp and snapped his head away, reaching for kazuha's wrist to pull him away. that girl was probably gonna drown if they didn't give her a chance to come up for air soon..

"what? what's the issue, dude?" kazuha asked, being dragged away.

"n-nothing.." scara blushed. "let's just.. hang out here. alone, please.." he said, feeling a bit left out.

kazuha smirked. "all right, whatever you say.."

"th-that is not what i meant!" scara jumped back, kazuha dipping his head underwater to attempt to pull down scara's jeans.

kazuha groaned, again. "you're so lame, dude..."

still, scara shook his head, putting his foot down. "not in the pool, you freak!"

kazuha laughed at his choice of words. "so then, yes inside?"

scara turned away, giving him the silent treatment.

"wait."

"huh.?"

"one question," kazuha said, seriously.

"are we going to continue this?"

scara stood still, thinking.

"..yeah."

-

875 words

im hard