XII

there was going to be a four day weekend coming up, and kazuha currently had no plans.

which totally sucked, by the way! normally, he was super popular and got invited to every party, his weekend schedules always full.

not that he wasn't getting invited anymore, but he just didn't want to go. he could barely show his face anymore without being embarrased.

take yesterday, for example. he was simply walking to his next class when a few guys called out his name, gave him a grin and "cheered him on".

there was another party being hosted at ambers house.

she was also, suprisingly, loaded.

she was always modest and worked hard at school and at jobs, so it was quite a shock to everyone last year when she invited almost half the school over to her parents mansion.

it was also a suprise when she -a straight A student, head of two clubs, and many teachers favorite student,- turned out to be a huge party animal, and a total whore.

in the best way, of course! everyone loved her. she was sweet and helped everyone out, (whether it was school related, or sexual.)

off topic. anyway, kazuha debated whether he wanted to go or not. lumine, obviously, had broken up with him and they hadn't seen eachother since.

he had seen scara around the school sometimes, but they never spoke and if they made eye contact scara just looked away, an angry expression on his face.

-

he wasn't planning on going, but he found himself being dragged out of his dorm by xiao and forced to go to the party.

his excuse was "well, scara won't be there, so why be cooped up in your room all day?"

he sat down at a table, watching a few people play ping pong infront of him.

he sighed, now he understood why scara hated parties.

shit.

he looked away.

he knew he shouldn't be thinking about scara.

he hated him right now.

it felt weird to be thinking of him after their argument.

someone called him over in another room, so he got up and joined the conversation there, already waiting for the night to end.

he sat and drank, smiling a bit, his worries seemingly melting away as he progressively got more and more drunk.

someone cranked up the speakers-- kazuha was pretty sure it was ice spice.

the music blared in his ears and he left the kitchen so he didn't go deaf, instead making eye contact with the one boy he didn't want to see, just as he was walking in.

it was like the world went in slow motion-- the music seemed to quiet down as their eyes locked, scara's mouth slightly parted as his sentence was cut off, the same lips kazuha has kissed that one night, and-

and scara snapped his gaze away. he turned back to heizou, nervously adjusting his jacket sleeve and continued on with his night as if nothing had happened.

but something did happen. kazuha knew it.

so he turned away, walking upstairs where it was quieter and found himself on a balcony.

the snow had melted by now, and when looking down he could see a few people in the hot tub and a few playing volleyball in the backyard.

a few minutes later, the door creaked open behind him. he turned slowly, feeling scara's shoulder brush against his as he came to lean against the railing.

they were silent for a few moments, before scara broke the silence.

"you really fucked me up, you know."

kazuha looked down. "i'm sorry."

"guess how many people asked me to fuck them, at this party alone. guess." he said, looking up with a frown on his face.

kazuha snickered. "what, three?"

"EIGHT. 7 guys and one girl." he said, exasperated.

"and you said no, right?"

"yeah. that's..." he paused, sneaking a peak at kazuha. "your job."

"....pfft- haha!" kazuha snorted as he tried to hold in his laugh, clinging onto the railing for support.

scara struggled to hold a smile back, looking at the horizon as the boy next to him caught his breath.

"so, you're not mad at me anymore?" he said once he finally calmed down.

"no. i'm still pissed, but i'm horny and REALLY need to get laid."

kazuha rolled his eyes. "it's been like two weeks."

"the longest two weeks of my life.."

-

735 words , hi poopybutts it's short cuz i didn't wanna add the smut in rn but yea i might be ending it soon 😈😈😈 couple more chapters, once i'm done what should i write 🤯🤯🤯☀️☀️🤯🤯

i'll also be taking a break next week!! sorry, something came up:3