III

nsfw warning , yes , already 🤓

ALSO VERY CRINGE WARNING i did that on purpose do not be alarmed 😋😜

the boys had their lunch and then went over to kazuha's house to play on his ps5 for a while.

they played a few games, and ordered pizza once it was dinner time, watching a couple shows while eating and talking about the new campus event coming up.

once night fell, they decided to hang out in the living room for a bit and maybe play a few games on the switch.

"you have a lot of consoles, you know," scara commented, eyeing his cabinet of games for all platforms.

"yeah, my mom bought them for me as a christmas present. kinda funny, i know."

-

"man, i'm really sorry for the bother." scara said, apologizing for needing to sleep over.

"i really don't mind, my dorm is really boring, so it'd be nice to have someone else here for a while," kazuha smiled.

"even if we just met..?" scara asked, nervously.

"then it's a way to get closer!"

-

it was almost 11pm now, because they had spent the entire day playing video games or watching tv, and the boys were on opposite ends of the couch on their phones.

suddenly, something started to blare from kazuha's phone.

"shit--" he said and sat up straight, trying to stop the woman's moaning from playing.

scara chuckled once he was finally able to turn it off. "are you really watching porn while i'm on the same couch as you?"

kazuha flushed and waved his hands around, defending himself. "n-no! it was a twitter video, i swear!"

"twitter porn? even worse, man." scara shook his head.

"bro, i swear."

"then show me what you were watching," scara teased, crawling down to the other end of the couch.

kazuha's face turned redder and he struggled to close his phone, but scara yanked it out of his hands before he could.

kazuha sat up and tried to wrestle it back, but in the end scara had won, crouching in between the taller boys legs with one hand holding him up next to kazuha's head.

"now, let's see what you were looking at, hehe-"

kazuha turned his head to the side and blushed deeper, embarrassed already. "i..it's not what it looks like, really.."

scara scrolled up a bit, trying to get to what kazuha was watching.

"holy shit- is this your sex tape?" he snorted, seeing just the thumbnail of it.

"no! it was something lumine recorded, and.."

scara laughed, out loud. "twitter porn my ass. why the hell would you watch this while i'm here?"

kazuha groaned, covering his face with his hands and rolling partially onto his side, squeezing scara in between his thighs accidentally. "it was an accident..." he mumbled.

blushing, scara tried to get out of the trap between his legs, but was left hovering over kazuha's body, phone in hand.

as he struggled to get positioned, he accidentally tapped play.

"mmh, kazuha~!" lumine moaned, and scara could see just the back of her body, since kazuha was recording.

flustered, he also tried to stop the video, but in his panic to turn it off he fumbled the phone and it fell off the couch.

the two boys lunged to grab the phone, scara still sitting between kazuhas legs, so they fell into a pile on the floor while lumines moans echoed in the backround.

the video, which was visible to both boys, panned down to kazuha's pov, showing his dick thrusting inside his girlfriend and panting into the microphone.

scara whipped his head in a different direction, pretending to not have seen, but kazuha was already blushing up to his ears.

"lumine.., you're so tight.." kazuha groaned in the video.

scara finally reached towards the phone and shut it off, kazuha's voice echoing in his ears. 'so tight..' he shook his head and looked down, realizing he was practically on kazuha's lap right now.

"oh fuck!" he said and jumped up.

kazuha continued to lay flat on the floor, dying of embarrassment. "i'm so sorry."

scara rubbed the back of his neck. "th-that was my fault.."

kazuha sat up and mumbled something, probably apologizing again.

"hey man, props to you though, she seemed pretty happy," scara said, trying to bring up the mood with humor.

"yeah?" kazuha smirked. "bet you dont hear those kinda moans too often," he teased.

"as much as i'd like to deny, mona has no fucking sex drive. i haven't gotten laid in months." he admitted.

"sure buddy, that's definitely why," kazuha said, rolling his eyes.

"ah- huh? what do you mean by that?" scara backed up and avoided eye contact. "are you saying i'm bad at fucking?"

"maybe, are you?" kazuha chuckled.

"n-no way!"

"i don't believe you."

"well- that's your own fault!" scara huffed and looked away.

"then prove it."

"huh..?"

kazuha was suddenly in front of scara, his hands on the shorter boys knees, staring at him through half lidded, hungry eyes. "i said, prove it."

"prove to me you're good at fucking."

836 words , hehe cliffhanger