Chapter 4 Giant Woman

Steven, Naruto, and the Crystal gems were currently on the beach enjoying their day. Naruto had convinced Sasuke to take care of their weekly chores (patrolling for Zetsu) so he could spend some quality time with his son. Currently, he and Steven were watching Amethyst and Pearl play a game of checkers.

Amethyst - "Ha! Take that!" she said, triumphantly pointing a finger at Pearl.

Pearl - "Wow, Amethyst, I'm impressed." she said before getting splashed by a water balloon courtesy of Steven.

Naruto - "Good job Steven!" he said holding back a snicker as he was reminded of some of the old pranks he used to pull when he was Steven's age.

Pearl - "Steven, are the water balloons really necessary?" she asked.

Steven - "Yeah! This way the moves really matter."

Pearl - "But it's checkers! Every single move matters." she countered.

Amethyst - "It sounds like someone's being a sore loser." she said smugly, further agitating Pearl.

Pearl - "I'm not a sore loser..." she said before moving her piece multiple times, signifying her victory. "Because I just won the game!" she said smugly.

Amethyst - "Whaaaaa! Here it comes!" she said before Steven pelted her with water balloons as she laughed happily. "Feels good to lose."

Pearl - "I certainly hope that's not the attitude you have during battle."

Amethyst - "You're no fun anymore. This is why we never form Opal." she said getting up

Pearl - "We don't form Opal because you're difficult and a mess." she said before Amethyst got in her face.

Amethyst - "We don't form Opal because you're an uptight..." she was saying before Naruto got in front of the two of them.

Naruto - "There are children present if you don't mind." he said before looking towards Steven who was just about to intervene before his dad stepped in

Steven - "What is Opal?" he said before receiving a reply from Amethyst.

Amethyst - "Oh it's just the two of us mashed together."

Pearl - "Is water just hydrogen and oxygen mashed together?" she asked sarcastically, receiving an unsure look from the trio before she rolled her eyes and began to explain. "Look here Steven, when we synchronize our forms, we can combine into a powerful fusion gem named Opal." she said using the sand to create an example before Amethyst squashed it.

Amethyst - "Except I don't dance like that!" she said, slightly agitated.

Pearl - "Amethyst!" she said before Steven but in

Steven - "Wow! That's so cool, tell me more about Opal." he said looking at Amethyst.

Amethyst - "Well, Steven, She's an ultra-powerful, stone-cold betty. That part's me and she's kinda tall, that part's pearl."

Pearl - "What Amethyst is attempting to say is an alagum of our combined physical attributes fused into a single entity." she said, clapping her hands together for emphasis before Steven ran up to her.

Steven - "Wow can you do it right now?! Come on form Opal!" he said excitedly.

Pearl - "We only form Opal when it's absolutely necessary." she said before the beach house began to glow inside as the 4 of them looked towards it.

Steven - "Garnet's back!" he said before he raced up to the house with Amethyst, Pearl, and Naruto following suit.

—LineBreak—