『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20』

Karan- fuckk shit shit!! (He ended the call and went to the communication department in their office..)

Karan - Hey..just trace this location..(in abt 10 minutes.. The person traced the location..it was quiet near the office..he quickly left for the place..on his way..he informed the police abt the location.. He drove as fast as he could)

Karan - i’m gonna kill Kunal this time.. I will not spare a disgusting criminal like you Kunal , your death count down starts now .... Just pray that it's not you Kunal this time otherwise your gone ..

(He reached the place and looked here and there..except for one small house..no other residence was there..Karan quietly entered the house…he looked here and there..when he heard some cries from the inner room..he quietly went there..and got in just to see Kunal forcing himself on Tejasswi..he could see slap marks on her cheeks and her being injured on forehead… the torn sleeves of her top and the scratches on her arm..he could see her crying to save herself..he was fuming in anger..he pushed Kunal away making him fall and made Tejasswi stand up..he saw that he had almost torn her top..Karan removed his blazer and made her wear it..she was dumbstruck..Karan turned to Kunal..he was hit on the head as he had hit the wall..Karan kicked him in his stomach.. and on his private part )

Karan- how dare you touched her..! Himmat bhi kaise ki..(he shouted) tujhe toh main aab nhi chodunga.. why can't you keep it in your pants (Karan beat him very badly making him fall unconscious by the time police arrived and took him away. He was almost Dead till them. Karan turned to Tejasswi..who was standing quietly.. He went near her and held her by her shoulder gently making her scared.. He cupped her face and she clenched his shirt in fist.. He knew she was scared.. He went closer go her face making her grip his shirt more tightly..he pressed his lips gently on her forehead giving her a sense of protection and security..making her feel secure with him..and felt her calming down as her grip loosened on his shirt..he parted and touched his forehead with hers) 

(Tejasswi just broke down and hugged him tightly..she hid her face in his chest and he hugged her back..he held her by one hand on her waist..while the other caressing her back and hair)

Karan- relax..babydoll..relax !! You’re fine.. look your safe now no one can harm you anymore, salla abhi tak mar Gaya Hoga .

(her sobs were increasing making her grip on his shirt tightly..he took out his phone and called the driver from the office immediately. he sat on the bed with her in his arms and caressed her hair..after abt 10 minutes..the driver came..but she aas not ready to leave Karan..he picked her up in bridal style and went to the car while she hid his face in his chest..he sat on the backseat with her..but she didn’t leave him)

Karan - mere ghar chalo..jldi..

(the driver took him home…he picked her up and went in..he took her to his room..)

Teju- mujhe..mujhe nahana hai..i wanna get.. Rid if his touch..

( he took her to the bathroom and himself went out..she turned on the shower..he was standing right outside and could hear her cries..he went in and saw her crying standing under the shower..he went near her..getting completely drenched..he cupped her face and made her look at him..he kissed her on her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling the moment.. And water flowing down her face)

Karan- you’re fine..absolutely fine.. A Mera touch won't make you disgusting or impure because Teju your so pure ... Believe me

(He pulled her in a hug..he parted after a fea minutes and turned off the shower..he went out and got a shirt for her..he gave her the towel and shirt and went out..she changed into his shirt and was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom.. When Karan knocked..)

Karan - Tejasswi..change kr liya ?

Teju- hmm..

(she hmmed in low voice and he entered..shirtless..she hugged him tightly..he gave her a head kiss and hugged her back.. He knew she was not gonna leave him so he picked her up and went out..he laid her on the bed.. Making her lie in a sitting position..he covered blanket on her bare legs and sat beside her..he poured a glass of water and made her drink it..)

Karan- Tejasswi..I think you should rest now.. it was a long day for you ... You need to rest now ... be a good girl and Come on

(he made her lie on the bed.. And got up when she held his hand)

Teju- mt jao..voh..do..dobara aa gya toh..

Karan - don't worry main yahi hun Koi tumhen Kuchh Nahin kar sakta (he sat beside her and caressed her hair) 

To be continue....

Hush 🤭😂

Guy's please curse Kunal in the comment section 😂😂 man main Jo bharaas Hai Dil khol ke Nikal do 🥲✊🏻

Anyways leave your reviews, vote and do follow me 🌹🫡