『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8』

SANKET - ek min ruk..(he went to his cabin and got first aid box and dressed her injury when Karan entered)

KARAN- Tejasswi..

SANKET - nhi sunegi voh teri baat..bahar ja !

KARAN- sanket..

SANKET - what sanket ? Chain ni hai kya tum dono ko ? Mtlb..koi din toh normal jaane do yr uske liye.. Had hai ! Please ja na Karan..(Karan rolled his eyes and went out..)

Zyada na kheenchte hue..

Next few days were really very hectic for Tejasswi.. Tejasswi and sanket were not able to meet properly.. As sanket’s schedule was messed up with meetings..he had planned something and had to be through with his meetings..Kunal and Karan’s torture on Tejasswi was increasing day by day ! Meanwhile..Kunal’s torture increased on her as he proposed her but she rejected his proposal..but no one knew abt it..not even sanket and karan..

One Fine day !

It was night time when Tejasswi’s door bell rung.. Tejasswi opened it..it was sanket..

TEJU- sanket ? Is time ?

SANKET - andar aaun ? (She nodded her head and he came in..) Actually.. I was abt to go out of town.. Toh just thought of meeting you..

TEJU- kab tak aaoge ?

SANKET - abt one week ! Tejasswi…(he held her hand..) Just take care of yourself..i know Karan aur Kunal ni rukne wale hain..but still..start retaliating..jo hoga..i’ll manage..kuch ni kr payega Karan..but chup mt rhio ! Bilkul bhi nhi ! Okay ?

TEJU- hmm..(she hugged him tightly) i’ll miss you ! (He hugged her back)

SANKET - i’ll miss you too..and i’ll be back soon.. And haan…i need daily updates !

TEJU- hmm..(he gave her a head kiss..and they parted the hug)

SANKET - please take care of yourself Tejasswi..(she nodded her head and he gave her a forehead kiss) bye..

TEJU- bye..please jaldi aana..

SANKET - pakka ! (He kissed her hand and left)

TEJU- sanket bhi yhn nhi hai..kya karun..jaun ya na jaun office ! Subah hi dekhti hun..

Next morning

Tejasswi went to office again just to face the torture by Karan and Kunal ! She was pissed off..she tried reverting back but leading it to Karan’s rage..

For two three days..everything was fine..in fact just ok..because for their torture..Tejasswi used to video call sanket daily..but suddenly.. Tejasswi stopped going to the office..Karan was confused as to why she was not coming…at first he thought that because of their torture.. and sanket being not present there she wasn’t attending..after few days even sanket returned back but didn’t heard from Tejasswi.. He tried calling her but she didn’t pick the call..he tried giving her space for next few days..by then Karan also started wondering as to why she wasn’t coming even when sanket…her protector was back..he was concerned.. One night..sanket decided to visit her…he reached there and rung the doorbell..but no one opened the door…at last he took out the key Tejasswi gave him…she had started trusting him blindly.. He opened the door and went in..just to see everything shattered..he was scared for her..he went to her room..just to find her sitting in a corner..hiding her face in her arms and shivering.. He was beyond shocked to see her in that condition..........

To be continue ......

enjoy reading 💀🫡 !

Be in suspense till then 🤡👍🏻!

Next chapter after 110+ votes , 50+comments and 1 new follower

Up to the expectations of what i said in beginning ? Did anyone remembered?

Any guess what had happened to teju ??