"Mmhh I'm going to tell Heidi that you need a new bed." Demetri said. I turned my head and started walking towards my room.

After returning to my room, I went straight to the shower to wash my hair. After the shower, I put a towel in my hair and sat in front of my desk with a small mirror. Even though my skin is good and I don't need makeup at all, I still like to put on eye shadow and mascara. I did natural eyeshadows and applied mascara. Finally, I put on red lipstick. I took the towel out of my hair and walked into my closet. After thinking for a while, I found some clothes and stepped out. It was getting to half past six and I was doing my hair. Naturally, I left them open. I was done and sat staring at myself in the mirror. My phone started ringing and I looked at the name on the screen.

"Hello?" I said in response.

"Hey it's me I haven't found Kol yet." The person on the other end said.

"Are you in New York?" I asked worriedly.

"I've gone through all the places and found his apartment, but it looks like he hasn't been there for a couple of days." The person said.

"Oh should I come there?" I asked walking to my window looking at the view of Volterra.

"No you won't, stay there you'll attract attention in the Volturi if you disappear, I have a small clue about his location."

"Alright I'll stay here." I said nervously.

"I'll call you soon I'm going to Mystic Falls." The person said.

"What? No, you can't go there." I said with wide eyes. "No one can find out about you." At the same time there was a knock on my door and I looked at the time on my phone and it was six. Alec is already behind the door.

"Okay, but promise me to keep a low profile." I said nervously.

"Of course, always." The person on the phone said and I put the phone down to open the door.

I opened my door and Alec's eyes widened, he looked all over me. "Wow, you look really good." He said. I smiled back at him and checked him out. He was wearing a dark blue collared shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened and I cleared my throat. "Shall we go?" I changed the subject and Alec smiled.

"Yes. let's go."

Alec and I walked through the streets of Rome, which were beautifully lit, March was coming to an end, but it was warm in Italy

"Are you going to tell me what movie we're going to see?" I asked looking at Alec.

"There's the movie Alice in Wonderland." Alec said looking at my reaction.

"What? Really? it's my favorite, how did you know I like it?" I asked in surprise and Alec looked at the shop windows.