Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider

Start from the beginning

When the two of them were got on the vehicle right away and then they both begin to moving out right away and make (Y/N) was driving his bike goes faster and begin to moving out to somewhere and the two of them are going to work together as a teammates that they both will going to kill all of these Lycans and took all every last single one of these freaking Lycans by themselves.

Selene: "*I see how that is...this is how I am work with this man...this boy here know our existence but wondering to know why he is here? What's his story? But I need to know more about him.*" She thought herself and make her was looking at (Y/N) who ride his bike begin to moving out where the raining was falling and keep falling down on them but (Y/N) just drove his bike goes faster and begin to moving up there somewhere but turns out that he and Selene will going out and hunting.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) and Selene were in the middle of the unknown location from the London city and then he was stood right beside with Selene...the two of them were turn their heads to look down on the warehouse where the Lycans were living down there by themselves and make (Y/N) was narrow his eyes at the warehouse that make sure he can sense anything else in there and he is going to wipe them all out with burning and vengeance too.

(Y/N): "They both are in there." He said to her.

Selene: "How are you sure of these Lycans in there?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Easy, I can sense and my eyes have a vision with the smell of burning inside there...where the rest of dogs in there by themselves." He said to her and make her was surprise to heard for what (Y/N) say.

Selene: "You and me were work together...right?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Definitely I am working on it....Now, we are going to take them out and I want one of them alive...but he surely tell me where the location of the three brothers really is....I'm going to kill them all." He said to himself and then Selene was saw there was a smokes comes from (Y/N) from his head and then she saw how it is burning and begin to flame up on his face and change his face into skull right away.

" He said to himself and then Selene was saw there was a smokes comes from (Y/N) from his head and then she saw how it is burning and begin to flame up on his face and change his face into skull right away

When (Y/N) was almost complete the transformation and he turn his head to look at her slowly with his face burning up into pieces of paper...and his face turn into skull with flames up on his neck and head too.

and his face turn into skull with flames up on his neck and head too