hugs & kisses [Adrienette]

Start from the beginning

She whined and threw her head back, Adrien wish he could take a picture of this moment - she was beautiful, blue eyes shimmering with wsnt and her cheeks painted pink, it took everything in Adrien not to give her what she wanted but he knew the longer he drew it out, the better her orgasm would be hopefully turning her into mush where she didn't need to think - only feel.

"hngh, p-please Adri-" cut off by her own moan mewl as he let his knuckle dance across her clit barely scraping it, a ghost of the pleasure she should be feeling, how humiliating, sometimes she wonder how the man that blindly followed her orders and had all the impulsivity of a child who had just learned what free will was while on the battlefield was the same jackass who was able to tease her like this. She supposed the patience was built into him through the gruelling years of being told what to do, what to wear, how to act and blindly following orders that were given by one Gabriel Agreste.

He chuckled at her desperation, a low rumbling noise that only added fuel to the fire, her hands flexed in the metal contraption that was a pair of handcuffs - the flexing would leave her wrists tinged red and aching for a couple hours but it was a sensation she loved. His feather like touch didn't cease, her hips began to rock against his and he used his forearm to hold her waist down. His eyes made their way up her body, landing on her face, "Just ask like a good girl, and i'll give you what you want." he pressed a chaste kiss to her mound.

He saw the flip in her, her pleading eyes turned into one of sheer determination because one thing Adrien loved about her, when she had her heart set on something she'd do everything in her power to achieve it. "Please, kitty, make me cum" she spoke breathlessly, and Adrien's cock flexed in his boxers - holy fuck she was a vision, spread out for him and him alone.

A wicked smirk formed on his face, "with pleasure." - he went in for the kill, if she replied he didn't hear her, to consumed with the idea of giving her a mind blowing orgasm. His tongue traced his way from her entrance to her clit, only stopping to tonguefuck her until his two fingers entered her leaving her clenched around him, god he loved her like this - so free of responsibility, no longer ladybug, no longer burgeoning fashion designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng, she was just simply his. The continuous edging had made it so that any slight touch would cause the coils in her stomach to pull together so easily, winding tighter and her thighs clutching to the side of his head, he couldn't breathe but it was worth it.

She was already effortless to please, but with the way she was denied that effortlessness was tenfold. She repeated his name and the word please like a mantra, fearing he'd pull away but Adrien was determined to push her over. His hand made continuously stroked the sensitive area inside her, while his tongue never ceased in fact only increasing with intensity and ferocity.

He was still a dork, even if he had the most beautiful girl in the world beneath him, so with a smug thought he traced a word over her clit.

'M'

Her hips bucked wildly fighting against the forearm still trying to hold her down.

'i'

Her gasps of pleasure didn't go unnoticed by him, and the hand trying to hold her down extended up to play with the peaked nipples after deciding trying to hold over down wasn't working.

'n'

He was moaning against her, god he could spend hours down her, just lapping her up sending her over the edge again and again - actually that wasn't a bad thought, he could overstimulate her.

'e'

A high pitched moan was heard, and she was sent tumbling - clearly a mind shattering orgasm as her legs shook and he continued his administrations, her eyes refused to focus turning hazy with the amount of pressure brought upon her. He felt her start to go limp and his movements slowed, he pulled away and sat up on his knees to admire the piece of art beneath him.