Got sent home to change because my skirt was too short [Adrienette]

Continuation of my first chapter? YUP!

Mr Agreste & High School student Marinette return for one night and one night only!

Kinks: Mockery/Humiliation, Face fucking, Choking, Degradation.
_______

Marinette thought the whole situation was amusing as she listened to Mr Agreste ramble on about things she honestly wasn't that invested in. From what she had gathered it was about the laws of thermodynamics - entirely too boring for her, but looking at him was interesting. God he was so handsome, Marinette couldn't tear her eyes away from him, this wasn't something that the people in her class would pick up on or care to dwell on. Everyone either thought she was listening intently or simply oogling at him - something that wouldn't be that surprising with the amount of people who eye him up like eye candy.

The only difference was that Adrien actually did notice that she wasn't listening and his jaw tensed, partly with guilt and partly with disappointment - heavily intent on bringing it up to her after class. It simply wasn't good enough, exams were soon - marking the end of high school and normally students would tend to stray a bit from the classes due to being fed up almost itching for the summer holidays to begin. He knew that it wasn't the case with Marinette; he'd have to fuck some sense into her he concluded biting back the smirk that twitched at his upper corners.

The desk that he currently leaned on had occupied her mind for the last couple of weeks since that fateful day in detention, each day she saw it she felt like she was instantly transported back to it. Even now in class, as he continued speaking he noticed her eyes focused on the desk and the way her thighs clenched together, it stroked his ego a bit that was indisputable.

The bell rang marking the end of class, "Right guys! Remember those papers that are due tomorrow, Marinette can I please speak to you for a moment?" - now he was going to make a big deal about it, much to her displeasure.

Alya turned to Marinette with an "Oh what did you do?" taunting her if you will, while Marinette rolled her eyes and blushed, "Yeah whatever, I'll see you later." with a wave from Marinette she left, as she was the last one in the class she also shut the door behind her leaving those two in complete and utter silence.

"Go - Say it, I know you want to." Marinette narrowed her eyes at him, egging him on and he responded with a huff, "Marinette you need to focus." he whined. She looked at him with a glare, "A bit hard to focus sir when you're desk is sat teasing me!" her glare was then directed towards the desk.

Adrien rolled his eyes at her, "Stop being a brat, all I ask is for one hour a day you genuinely pay attention." he walked round his desk and sat at it, turning his attention away from Marinette pulling out a slip of paper. He carefully wrote that he was the reason for her being late for her next class, he handed it over to her and with an award winning smile he told her to "Run Along."

The scowl on Marinette's face made him laugh, he knew he was being condescending but it was just a bit too funny to tease her. She snatched it out his hand and marched off, muttering about how stupid and annoying he was.

Half way through her english lit class, an idea began to form; an idea which was not only putting her at risks for multiple detentions as well as one that she hoped would result in Adrien finally understanding how easy it was to be distracted by each other.

* * *

Marinette smirked at herself in the mirror, the skirt showing off a little more skin than she use to, but nothing to dramatic for it be considered a violation of the dress code. Hoping to ensure she was the last one into his class (not that she had to try, her tardiness was simply a fact of life), she peered from behind the stairs ensuring everyone had entered. Adrien always kept the door open for her, finding fun in predicting just how late she would be. She heard the tell tale sign that class had started which was, "Okay class!" - she bit back an eye roll as he began to drone on about science.