Chapter 1

If it's not you it's not anyone ~🩶

× Aera Pov ×

"Two Blueberry Cheesecake for the couple on table no.3!" I exclaimed as I put my final touch on the cheesecakes.

"And A chocolate cake for this cutie right here." I said as I looked at the little girl standing near the counter. She smiled as she saw the Chocolate Cake paid the money and left.

I sighed and looked at the amount of customers we had today, it's not much crowded right now considering the hot blazing Sun outside.

The last couple paid and left while I cleared the Kitchen Counter.

"Huff.. so hot! Noona I kept the Ice Cream Cake in the refrigerator to set, feels like even I should sit in it for a while."

I chuckled listening to him and replied "JiHo we can't serve you as a desert right?"

"I am sweet as Cinnamon Noons" The guy sat on the counter beside me and winked at me while I giggled.

JiHo. Jung JiHo, Him and I met in Culinary School we both had the same passion of baking and we eventually become good friends, after University we both decided to build our own Bakery and here we are doing what we love, Him and I are of the same age but he loves to call me Noona but I don't complain I find him cute.

"Noona I'll go wipe the tables while you do the dishes" he said and took the table cloth to do the cleaning.

Soon I kept the last dish in the drier and decided to read for a while, there was still half an hour left for our busiest time.

I opened the current Romance Book I was reading, Books have always been my safe place I just love the world of Fiction, How beautiful the fictional world is from real world.. I was lost in reading when I heard a snap of fingrs near my ears.

I looked and saw JiHo giving me one of his beautiful smiles. Did I told you his smile is beautiful?

"Noona 15 mins to go, let's prepare" I got up and we both went in the kitchen to see if cakes and pastries are set in fridge.

•  •  •

It was almost dark when we finished, I was serving the last customer when I saw JiHo staring at the entrance every now and then. He would do his work and would look again at the road outside from the glass window.

"Whom are you looking for JiHo-ya?" I let out a chuckle when I asked him the question.

"You clearly know whom I'm looking for Noona, it's almost 8 she'll be here any minute" He said still looking outside.

I smiled as I looked at him and went to do my work.

Love makes people Insane.