Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga

Start from the beginning

Raze/Friend Of Lucian.

Razahir "Raze" Khemse was a Lycan who appears in the Underworld series. He was a part of Lucian's Lycan army, serving as his second-in-command since Lucian rebelled against Vampire Elder Viktor six centuries ago.

Raze was Lucian's most trusted companion, later helping him find descendants of the Corvinus line before the discovery of Michael Corvin.

Raze is a loyal and powerful member of Lucian's army and a trusted friend of Lucian. Raze was shown to have a great deal of courage, even taking on a Werewolf while still human with nothing but his bare fists. He was shown to be horrified when he realized he was to be turned into a Lycan but eventually came to accept his new condition and a fierce warrior for the Lycan cause. Raze is shown to have a temper, transforming into a Lycan in the middle of a subway to avenge his fallen comrades and actively pursuing Selene after she killed another Lycan; he also attacked a group of Death Dealers in a near blind rage after finding Lucian seemingly dead.

Raze: "I am sorry that I am late...." He said.

Lucian: "You came right on the time, Raze. What bring-" He tries to said and Raze throw two dead bodies down on the table and let the doctor and Lucian saw there were a knives stabbed on the werewolf and the second was...bullet holes on the body of Lycan was burning alive victim.

Lucian: "What's the meaning of this, Raze?" He asked Raze.

Raze: "There were dead bodies of Lycans were been killed with the group, Sir." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "What do you mean?" He asked Raze.

Raze: "When I was there and I saw there were several bodies of our comrades was been slaughtering by something else is here, sir." He said to Lucian and make the leader want to tell him about what happened back there before he was facing up at the death dealer Selene who was gave him a powerful knives hit him.

In Flashback.

When Raze got many stabs by the knives that gift from Selene the Death Dealer and make him was transform back to his own human form and he was walking up to there and he is naked and make him saw the comrade of his own was been shots by Death Dealer vampire. Then he was grab the body from her and carrying him in his shoulder and he begin to moving out right away but before he was walk away and he smell something else in his nose and it smells like burns.

Raze: "What is that smell come from?" He ask himself and make him was walking up to there right away and when he was walking to there and make him was got there fast as he could and make him was surprise and horror.

Raze: "What?" He ask himself and he saw there were sever dead bodies of these Lycans were laying down on the ground and they both were burning alive by the flames or hellfire killing them like nothing. Then Raze was walk over there and make him turn his head to look at the dead body of Lycan was been burning alive where his eyes had burning up like a blackhole and make Raze was seen this and make him felt sick and he was going to puke out.

Raze: "What did this? I need to find out more of this." He said to himself.

End Of Flashback.

Raze: "That's all I know, sir."

Lucian: "Wait...did you say that they were burning alive...by something else?" He asked Raze and make him was thinking and then he was thought little bit and make him was surprise with fear for what he found out about whoever it is here.