Introduction Pt 2.

*Everyone screaming and falling on the floor*

Ash: Uh, Where are we?

Misty: Do you really expect us to know, Ash?

Ash: I don't expect you to know anything...

Drew: OHHHHHH!

May: DREW, SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Rose: YEAH YOU TELL HIM, MAY! *Screaming while popping out of a couch*

Chelsea: ROSE! We're supposed to be undercover till they realize they have been kidnapped!

*Everyone hears them*

Paul: Care to explain.....

Bea: Heh, well now that you hear everything (Thanks a lot, Rose) Salutations! My name is Bea.

Iris: What's with the fancy *ss words

Bea: That's none of your concern. Anyways, Welcome to truth or dare! My name is Bea! And behind me are my assistants, Rose, Mitzi, and Chelsea.

Mitzi: And these are our pokemon *Pulls out pokeball*

Bea: My pokemon are Bea Jr. (Piplup), Torchic, Primarina, Quagsire, Ruby (Espeon), and Coco (Paldean Wooper).

Rose: These are mine. Sylvia (Sylveon), Pippy (Piplup {Pippy and Bea Jr. are twins btw}), Clefairy, Eve (Eevee). Butters (Butterfree), And Skye (Manaphy).

Mitzi: You're watching too much South Park, Rose.... Anyways. Here are my pokemon. Dragonair, Florges, Daisy (Litten), Ribombee, Snom, and Azelea (Leafeon).

Chelsea: And finally, my pokemon are, Teddyursa, my beloved. Icey (Glaceon), Shadow (Umbreon), Meltan, Noibat, and Alolan Vulpix.

Ash: WOW THAT'S A LOT OF POKEMON!!!

Drew: Eh, Why are you so attached to a dumb Teddyursa??.

Rose: Ooooh, you should not have said that....

Chelsea: INSULT MY TEDDYURSA ONCE AND YOU WILL BE TROWN INTO THE SUFFERING ROOM FOR ALL ENTERNETIES!!!!!

Ash: But still. HOW DO YOU CATCH ALL THOSE POKEMON!!!

Bea: Years of training my little friend.

Ash: Okk.

Serena: Don't worry Ash. One day you will catch them all.

May: She's Right. We both believe in you :)

Ash: Thanks, Guys.

Bonnie: OMG ASH X SERENA!!

Max: NO! IT'S ASH X MAY!!!

*Arguing noises* (Lol I love both Amourshipping and Advanceshipping soooo)

Drew: May, step away from him.

May: *Hissing at Drew*

Bea: LOL! Ok now first we need to go through some rules.

Le Rules

1: No truths or dares that are Racist, Ableist, Fetish, or Homophobic

2: No truths or dares revolving sexual stuff with Max and Bonnie

3. No death threats to any of the characters (Unless its Drew :3)

4: Nobody is to touch my Miku and Luka plushies (They're on the thumbnail)

5: No disrespecting Teddyursa (Chelsea put that in...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bea: If the rules are not followed then we have a problem. Anyways make sure to send in truths and dares! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!