Mr. Popular: Epilogue

"So?" Sakura asked as she turned away from the mirror. "How do I look?"

Hinata smiled and Yuina gave her two thumbs up. "You look gorgeous!" Yuina squealed.

"You really think so?" She asked looking at herself once more in the mirror. She smoothed out her pink dress that clung to her body like a second skin.

"You clean up good Sakura," Ino commented from the door.

"How did you—?"

"Your mom let us in," Tenten said as she sat on Sakura's bed beside Hinata.

"Don't mind me," Temari said. "You look good Sakura."

Sakura grinned, "thanks everyone!"

"I hope you have fun," Yuina said.

Everyone turned to look at her, "it's Sasuke," Ino commented.

Everyone laugh at her comment, "true," said Temari.

"Guys. He's not that bad," Sakura pouted playfully.

"Right," Hinata said.

Yuina laughed, "Gaara wins, hands down."

"As much as I love my brother...I agree," Temari smiled.

"She has a point," Tenten muttered.

"Sakura! There's a handsome boy at the door who wants to see you!" Came from downstairs.

"That's him guys!" Sakura squealed. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before she rushed to the door.

"Ah...Sakura?" Asked Ino.

"Huh?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Asked Yuina holding up her pair of matching pink flats.

Sakura glanced down at bare feet and her eyes widened. "Ha..ha. Thanks," she said slipping them on.

"Good luck!" Tenten cheered.

"Have fun Sakura-chan," Hinata murmured.

"Will do," said the pink haired girl.

"So Hinata, is Neji always this overprotective?" She heard Tenten ask as she descended the stairs.

She rushed into the living room only to be met by a familiar blonde. "Hey Sakura-chan."

"Uh, Naruto? What are you...?" Where was Sasuke??

"I'm here to pick up Hinata. We're going to Ichiraku's," he grinned.

"Oh. Hinata!" She called.

"Uh...coming Sakura-chan."

As soon as the indigo haired girl descended the stairs, Naruto's eyes lit up. "Hina-Hime."

"N-Naruto-kun," she blushed. "You're here."

"Are you ready?" He asked a bit flustered.

"Yes."

"You guys are so cute," Tenten said with a sniffle from the top of the stairs.

Sakura giggled, "go on you two."

"Bye everyone."

"Bye guys!" Naruto yelled. "Bye Mrs. Haruno!"

"Bye..." She said entering once more. "He's an unusual fellow."

"That's Naruto for you," Ino said. Her phone rang just then, "Hello?" She asked, her eyes widened after a few seconds. "Now?...O-okay!"