Chapter 13: 2 Hours Before the Party...

*Edited 04/11/2016*

Lily's P.O.V.

After getting back with Edward, I went outside to help Chef Jessup. He didn't say much else after his speech so I continued setting up my stations since the party will be starting in about 2 hours.

I was so wrapped up in my job that I didn't even realize my cell phone was ringing. Taking it out of my pocket I answer it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I say

"Hello my beautiful fiance?!" I hear Jacob saying on the other line.

I giggle "Well hello my handsome fiance."

"Hmm, I seriously love the sound of that!" he exclaims chuckling.

"Well, get used to it. Until I can call you my husband."

"I like the sound of that better...I can't wait to call you my wife. How about if we just elope? I want to be married to you already." he said taking me by surprise.

"Are you serious?" I asked surprised.

"Of course I am. I don't think I can wait until next October to make you my wife. I Love you too much and I just have a bad feeling." he said cutting himself off.

"Bad feeling? What bad feeling Jacob?!" I ask concerned now.

"I'm sorry babe. I...I'm just sounding paranoid...I guess I'm just afraid that I might loose you before we make it down the isle. I'm afraid that you will leave me for someone else...I really don't know why I'm feeling like this?" he said sadly.

"Jacob, you will never ever loose me. I love you too much to leave you for somebody else. Please know that. You are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. You are the one I want to be the father of my kids and you are the one I want to grow old with. Please don't think that another man can take me aways from you. Cause it will never ever happen. I rather die than be without you." I tell him truthfully...I meant it...I don't know what I would do with out him by my side

"I don't know what I would do without you either Lily. You mean everything to me. I would give my life for you too." he tells me and I know every word he says is true.

We were silent for a few a seconds until he spoke "I'm sorry babe. I wasn't calling you to make you feel bad."

"I know."

"The real reason I called, besides wanting to hear your sweet voice is to let you know that I will be leaving out of town tonight. My dad called me and needs me to go up to Seattle to take care of some business and he says he needs to talk to me about a few things that are very important." 

"Oh...is everything alright?"I asked concerned.

"Yes...you know...family affairs that has to be taken care of since I'm the oldest."

"You mean cause you are the only one?" I say chuckling since Jacob is an only child like me.

"Ha ha...yeah...that's what I meant." he laughed.

"Aww...I'm going to miss you so much. I was so looking forward to spending the night with you tonight. Oh well...guess I'm going to have to find some wealthy playboy in tonight's party to keep me company."I say jokingly.

Hearing a low growl from Jacob I start laughing "Not funny Lily...not funny at all."

"Ha ha ha ha...I'm just kidding babe. You know you are the only one I want and need." I say reassuringly.