Chapter 10: Good News...Bad News

*Edited 04/03/2016*

NOVEMBER 3rd, 2028

Lily's P.O.V.

Waking up next to Jacob felt so right. I just couldn't believe that I am ENGAGED to him...that he actually proposed last night!! I seriously wasn't expecting it...but, I am so happy.

Laying in bed I was staring at the ring he gave me...it is so beautiful. I can't stop looking at it. Smiling to myself, I look over to see a very tired Jacob snoring a bit next to me. I swear he sounds so cute when he snores. He only does it when he is overly tired...and let's just say we had a very long night. To think that I will be getting married to him...I just can't wait to be Mrs. Jacob Black!! I love him so much!

Rand's P.O.V.

Waking up this morning I felt like a different Wolf...knowing that I found my Mate made me a bit happy...something I didn't think I would be. It is also my 28th Birthday...the day of the Party...the day that I will make Lily mine and only mine.

Seeing her with that mutt, made Kayden and I very pissed off..just when I was going to get her...he showed up and had the nerve to touch her!

"He touched what is ours...you sholud have let me rip him apart!" Kayden growls.

"I know Kayden...but if I would have...she wouldn't have given us a chance. I didn't want her afraid of us." I tell him to calm him down.

"I know...I don't want our Mate afraid of us...I want her to like us...Love us like she should!"

"I'm hoping for the same thing Kayden...she has too...I don't know what I would do if she rejected us."

The thought of our Mate rejecting us would be devastating...I don't think I would know how to handle it...I don't knowKayden will react...I could only imagine him taking total control and destroying anything in his path.

As I thought about it I heard a knock on my bedroom door...

"Come in..." I say as I get up from my bed and stretch my limbs...

"Alpha, good morning...did you sleep well?!" Audrey, my assistant says as she opens the door slowly.

"Good morning Audrey...I slept well, considering."

I walked over to the end of my bed to pick up my sweatpants since I only sleep in my boxer briefs or naked...

"...Considering Alpha...?!" she asked.

"...Considering that I saw some mutt touching what belongs to me. Did you get everything ready for tonight?" I say trying to calm myself and Kayden down.

"Um, yes Alpha...everything is set for your party...the crew should be arriving in the next few hours..."

Furrowing my eyebrows I turned to look at her.

"...I meant...is everything  else set for tonight like I asked?"

"Oh...sorry Alpha...Um, yes, everything is all set...just like you requested." she says a bit nervous. She usually looks at me in the eye when speaking to me, but she isn't...so I know she is keeping someone things from me...and that is one thing I will not tolerate...lies!

"Audrey...I know you want to say something...so what is it?!" I tell her sternly as I take a step closer to her.

Looking up at me she takes a deep breath and opens her mouth to speak...

"We have guards watching over Lily's place like you commanded...she did come home late with her..." giving her a glare, she stopped mid sentence...