Feel Me In Your Guts...🍆💦🫣

Caleb/Ghost-face

Dallas jumps to her feet with purpose and goes to lay down on the bed with her legs spread like daddy said. I'm trying to debate if I wanna slide my dick deep in her guts or eat her sweet pussy first. I kinda want to punish her slutty ass for letting that muscled freak for eating her out, but after much thought I realize that she used her power of seduction on him, so this is the only time that I will allow it so slide.

I walk over to the bed and get on the bed and hover over Dallas's sexy self. The decision is made I'm sliding deep in them guts.

I place my tip at her entrance and slam balls deep into her. Dallas screams are captured by my lips as I slowly move in and out of her warm heat. She moans in my mouth as I swirl my hips sliding in and out of her tight ass pussy, I can't take this shit no more I have to take her ass to pound town. I stop my strokes and she whines like the greedy little slut she is and I say "hold on baby your gonna feel me deep in your guts in one second, just be patient". 

I tell Dallas and I grab her leg placing it on my shoulder and slamming back into her tight ass fuck pussy. This is gonna be a problem for me because my girl's pussy is so good it makes you wanna commit all kinds of crimes. Pussy like this will have me right back in the mental hospital with a body count that Ted Bundy would be jealous of.

I sigh softly and start stroking in and out of this dangerous pussy. I need Dallas to feel me in her soul, she moans loudly as I quicken my pace and I feel her walls tighten on my cock. "Baby I'm gonna cum, I need you to scream for daddy as I make this pussy cum". I whisper against Dallas's lips and I'm rewarded with her sweet cream coating my cock, seconds later my climax hits me.

I remove my cock from her pussy and look down at Dallas. Who is now sleeping soundly, well my job is done. I put her ass to sleep with this dick.

I'm going to let her rest for now and maybe in a few hours I'll take her ass right back to pound town, plus I need to hit that shit from the back, her ass is too phat not too, I have a undying need to see that ass clapping on my dick.

Thirty minutes later....

Yeah fuck all that shit . I couldn't wait a couple of hours, I needed to be back in that sweet pussy.

Smack!

"Dallas I'm not going to tell you again. If you run from my dick one more time, I'm going to handcuff your ass to this bed. You weren't running when you let that muscled freak eat this pussy now quit playing with me and be a good little slut for daddy and take this fucking dick like the cock hungry slut I know you are". I whisper into Dallas's ear as I long stroke her pussy from the back, she has cum on my cock at least three times and we have only been at it for the last thirty minutes.

I feel her tighten around my cock which triggers my climax and she falls face first into her pillow. I'm really going to need to build up her stamina just a little bit, I'm going to always have her walking around with a sore throat, I put that on my own mama.

Dallas

I'm beat, and so is my coochie. Caleb beat the breaks of my coochie and I sure did let him do it. I have always had a fantasy of losing my virginity to a guy wearing a Ghost-Face mask, so when I saw what looked like a fine ass man standing over my bed with that mask on, I had the uncontrollable urge to submit, and I don't regret it one bit. Caleb is now sleeping peacefully next to me in my bed with a stupid ass smirk on his face, the cocky bastard. I slowly peel the covers off mt body and limp to the bathroom to clean myself off .

After showering and putting on some shorts and a t shirt, I make my way out of my room to the kitchen to grab something to drink. As I walk out of my room I see this light skinned tatted dude in the kitchen and see Mariah sitting at the kitchen counter. I clear my throat and they both turn to me, I smile and say to Mariah "um ma'am who that man be Harpo?"

Mairah smiles and nods towards my door and says "who that man be Sophia!"

I then turn around and see Caleb standing in my bedroom doorway with his arms crossed over his tatted chest. Well I guess Mariah and I have a lot of explaining to do.

Well they was fucking!!!

Mariah and Dallas got some explaining to do!!

He said on my mama!!!

This is Mariah dude..Jermaine..

Jermaine