"I won't let you put yourself in danger for me, don't get uncomfortable just for me, okay?"

From his facial expressions I could tell that he didn't agree with me but after my insistence, he eventually gave in.

We held hands and continued our walk down the path, occasionally pointing out anything that stood out.

After an hour or so of sight seeing, Grey asked me to rest my feet as we had lunch at this restaurant nearby.

I had originally declined his offer because I didn't feel like eating especially when I had just had ice cream before.

You have to eat all your meals so as to remain healthy. He had insisted with me just like I'd done with him previously.

He made sure that I finished most of my food and after I couldn't eat anymore, he finally agreed to let us leave.

Frowning during our ride to his place, I pretended to feel offended at his words earlier as I looked outside through the window.

Not even five minutes later into the ride, he had placed his hand over my right thigh, an action that made me forget that I was supposed to be sad.

"I just want you to be okay, don't turn your face from me tulip." His ever sweet voice made me bite my lips, resisting a smile.

"You are being like this because of what I said to you earlier, right?" I saw his eyebrows lift in a frown, his hand beginning to rub over my thigh.

"Of course not, I don't want you skipping any meals." I turned towards him when I couldn't pretend anymore and pecked his cheeks.

Caring and concern were part of his nature.

The afternoon was spend with us cuddling and at some point Grey braided my hair into this style I had wanted for weeks.

Being the amazing man he was, he pampered me with everything I wanted. He wouldn't even let me get up from our spot, wanting to hold me longer as he did everything else.

I didn't really mind because it was in his arms where I felt the safest and his occasional touches, whether on my forehead, hands or waist, made me feel loved.

On the couch, we shared about our most beautiful experiences, reminiscing of those times when we were so shy to approach each other.

In spite of us having known each other for an year now, we still talked about our interests and what we appreciated about one another.

We talked for so long that I didn't even realize when the day stretched out and night eventually came in until I got up to switch on the lights.

I passed by the kitchen to get us glasses of water and a chocolate bar but something flickering outside caught my eye.

"Grey, come see!" I called out immediately as I peeked through the window to get a better look of the whole view.

He came rushing at my anxious call and then hugged me after realizing there was nothing alarming near me.

"There are lights at the backyard," I pointed out over the window thinking that someone might have sneaked in to his place.

He didn't react and neither did he look surprised.

Staring at him in confusion, he moved to stand behind me and wrapped his hands around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"I prepared that for us," he kissed my jaw after admitting and I almost didn't believe. We had been together all day.

I craned my neck to get a better view of what it was but Grey suddenly picked me up and carried me outside.

The view was so incredible.