7. Hateno or not?

As it turns out there were even more monsters on the other end of the canyon. The group made fast work of them, this time however they couldn't stop wind from touching the monster remains. They had to hold him down to wash his hands, as they were covered in black blood and other body fluids.

After that was done they moved on. They ask a travel for directions to the nearest settlement. The fights had taken longer than it seemed at first and Warriors was getting progressively dizzier.

The nearest settlement was again a stable. Ignoring the wierd looks send their way the chain settled around the cooking pot.

"Do you think those were all the black blooded monsters for this Hyrule?" Asked Hyrule into the group. "I sure as hell hope so. We already have enough problems with finding the hero." Legend was still being grumpy about the rooks.

"Right, so we stay on the road like Lin told us and make our way to Hateno if he's not there we go to the akkala region." Legend let out an inaudible sound at being ignored, but Time carried on either way. "Once we find him Sky is going to explain and in case he tries to make a run for it we just have to make sure to not lose him."

"What if he isn't in the akkala region either?"

"Well then we ask around."

"We also don't know how big that region is." Time let's out a sigh, they all made good points, but for now they had to go with what they know.

"Hey, you people are looking for Link right?"

"Yea, could you help us out a bit we aren't sure if we can find him in Hateno." Four answered for the group. It seems that apart from a few exceptions the people of this Hyrule are pretty helpful.

"Yea, you lots will do no good in going to Hateno. Link hasn't been there in ages, it's more likely to find him in the Hebra region. You should visit Rito village, my granddaughter met him three days ago. She said he was on his way there."

Now that was some solid information. "Thank you for letting us know, any idea how long it will take to get there?" The old man made a humming sound in thought. "I'd say about five days. Though I can't speak for personal experience."

...

The night came and went, and by the time everyone in the stable had gone back to their daily duties the chain had packed and thanked the old man for directions. This was a opportunity they won't let go this might be their best chance.

As the strangers dissappeared in the distance the old man laughed to himself. It seems that young Link had been worried to much, these people aren't Yiga or at least not dangerous, but who was he to deny the hero of Hyrule a request.

He and this stable had done their part. Now it's up to the one by Rito village to send them further.