4. Across Hyrule they will go

The hero's got a lot of glances frown there way. When they got to the stable the first thing they did was to talk with the owner. Time gave him the letter from Lin and asked what eight beds for one night cost.

"Well we don't have eight beds but I can give you four you will have to share, you got pretty lucky usually we are always full." He said while opening the letter. "Great we will take them."

The man opened to letter while time got out the group wallet -it was something they introduced after just two weeks of travelling together, it's used to pay for food and inns- his eyes flew over the letter "One more questions do you folks like banana?"

Time looked up from his bag "Banana? No not really what about you guys?" That was a wired question maybe they sale bananas. Some no's and nah's made they way through the group. The owner seemed satisfied, so they don't sale bananas, weird.

______

"Ashai, I'm back and the way if free till the next blood moon."

"Ah little Vai there you are I was starting to worry. You took longer than expected."

"Yeah sorry about that, there were some 'travelers' I had to help on my way back." Link made quotations marks when saying the word travelers.

" I see, Yiga?"

"Maybe they were looking for the hero so probably, I sent them to the stable with a letter to warn them and instructions to tell them that he went to death mountain."

"So you're just going to send them all across Hyrule for nothing?" Ashai could barely contain her laughing.

"...Yes" Link like the little gremlin she was, was smiling from one ear to another.

"Well enough of that here is you elixir and the rupees I promised."

"Thank you, thank you."

______

After the owner of the stable had asked the banana questions and hearing their answers the people there seamed to relax a bit more. The chain decided to ask around a bit more maybe they will find out were the Hero of this time is.

Time went to talk to the man next to the counter while Legend and Wind went to the man with a giant beetle backpack -he seamed familiar to Time but he couldn't place it-.

"Excuse me Sir do you have a moment?"

"Sure go ahead."

"You see my family and I are looking for the hero. We need his help and seam unable to find him do you happen to know were he might be?"

"Oh you know he is always here and there, the last time I saw him was about one or two weeks ago. He said something about going to death mountain, but he could be everywhere really maybe he already left death mountain. He is a fast traveler no one knows how he does it but a three week travel can be an hour for him if he so wishes."

Time has the feeling that this is going to take a lot longer then with Hyrule.