1. The desert

Three days, can you believe that they've walked three days in the scorching desert heat and still no sign of anything.

They made at least five bracken a day. Wind, Twilight, and whoever wanted or could took their shirts off. But despite their best efforts, they ran out of water and food.

______

"Little Vai, I'm in need of assistance, could you spare a moment?"

"Of course Ashai, what is it?"

"Well, I'd like to take my students on a little trip in our next class. And I thought of the seven heroines. But there are a lot of monsters on the way and the guards are busy. So if you could do me the favor and clear the way, that would be great. I'll pay you, of course."

"Sure I can do that. What's my payment?"

"Well, how about 50 rupees and a cold resistance elixir. What do you say?"

"I say you got a deal."

______

"Oh my god, please tell me I'm not hallucinating, there's someone  walking right." Time almost didn't hear what Wind said, probably because he was so quiet, but when he looked in the direction he was pointing, and he to saw it. "If you're hallucinating, then I am to." Came from the back of group. Judging by the voice, it was Warriors.

As the figure drew closer, Time soon began to make out more detail. The person appeared to be a young woman, dressed in clothing that seamed to be of Gerudo origin, but instead of the typical red hair, she was blonde. Her face was covered with a veil. She also carried a sword and a shield.

The group of heroes had stopped and now watched as the woman approached them. Now she was standing directly in front of the group. To Times horror, he now saw that the left side of her body better, it was covered in scares. Hyrule who was standing right next to him lets let out a squeaky. Time can't blame him they looked awful whatever caused them he did not wish to meet.

Her voice was soft but a little raspy, probably because of the scares. “Sav'aaq, what are you doing here? You don't seem prepared for the desert heat.” There was some kind of hostility in her voice.

Time decided it would be better for them to be as honest as possible and show they pose no threat. Gerudo can be quite hostile after all "We were on our way to Kakariko when suddenly a black portal appeared and here we are. We believe it is responsible for that.” It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

"Kakariko, you say well, if that's the case, then you really are lost." She was silent for a second, Time was surprised that she didn't say anything about the portal. "I can take you to the stable if you want. It should be easy from there on.”

Time was a bit baffled, the gerudo he knew would never offer their help without getting something in return, well that wasn't his time but it was better to have a guide and pay, then to die in the desert. "That's very nice of you..." "...Lin, my name is Lin" "Okay then, thank you Lin, I'm Time and these are my comrades Twilight, Wind, Warriors, Sky, Four, Legend and Hyrule," Time said, pointing to everyone of them he knew thay had strange names, but the woman - Lin - said nothing.