3. Finally away

So now the group of heroes plus 'Lin' continued with there journey. One party thinking the other is a simple Traveler who likes to keep to herself and the other thinking of deadly assassin who seam to have created an actual plan this time around.

The walk was long and tiring even with the break, the sand made walking harder. But they managed Sky and Time were at the back of the group while Wind was again next to Lin every one else in between.

______

"What do you think of our guide pretty boy?" Legend and Warriors had been walking in silence listening to Hyrule and Four debate the colour of the sand -Four said it has a red undertone. Hyrule disagreed according to him it was more of a brown-. " Well let's say she is interesting." "You could mean anything with that!" It was true but he didn't find the right words for it.

Lin was powerful that he could tell, if not from the intimidating gaze or the muscles then atleast from the huge -burn?- scares. To survive an injury like that is impressive.

Legend must think the same, if the serious tone in his voice and the light frown in his face were any thing to go by. " You should really stop makeing such serious faces all the time, you're only gonna get a lot of wrinkles out of it." That comment was enough to break the tension.

______

At this point Twilight wondered why Wind was still talking. He was just rambling and Lin didn't seem to listen at all. She had grown more distant since the break if it had something to do with Sky's questions he had no clue. Who knows maybe she didn't like this worlds Link or maybe he was just overthinking.

Eventually Lin stopped and turned to look at them. They were not far away from some type of stone stairs which lead into the giant fells wall. In the distance Twilight could make out some trees and an big -rock?-.

"Well this is were we part ways I have some other things to do. You just go this way into that gap and you will see the stable, can't miss it really." She said while pointing to said -gap-. Hyrule seamed to have finally gotten over the big scares and was now able to talk to Lin. " Thank you for bringing us here, is there anything we can give you in return?" "...No that's not necessary I was on my way back anyway."

"I see well is there any tip you can give us for our way to Kakariko? We never were in this part of Hyrule." Twilight could hear the irrigation in Times voice. "Well if you want to stay on the road which I advise, than the only way back to the main road is blocked by a Hinox you can sneak around it if you are carful and quiet. But other then that I can't think of anything else.".

And with that Lin and the group went seperated ways. The only thing being that Lin had given Time a letter for the owner of the stable. They assumed it was some kind of rest place for travelers.

______

Turns out the stable was a big tent with a wooden horse head it looks...wierd.