I helped Aditi brush, wash her face and than told her about the changes and of coyrse she was upset about it. " can I do it? " she asked in a whisper.

" of course you can do it. I trust you with everything...dont think about winning. Think about doing your best...enjoy the music, have fun..thats what is important. " I told her. She nodded.

" Now what you want for breakfast? " I asked her. " I would like to have a warm sandwich with apple juice. " she said,  I nodded. I took her new teddy that Aditya brought and tried to put it in her bed.

She somehow tore her previous one and was upset about it...so I told Aditya to bring a new one. But for somereasons she doesn't sleep with it.

" I dont want it in my bed. " she said in a whisper. " Didnt you like it? " I asked her. " Its good and I liked it. But Maddy ( her old teddy ) will think I don't love her since she is torn and brought a new teddy. " ohh! thats the problem.

" No, maddy would never mind. you're not replacing maddy you're just adding a new friend in the group. You dont have to forget maddy to love sunny ( new teddy )...you can just make little spot in your heart for sunny...and everything will be fine. " I told her.

" I never thought that way...thank you. " she said with a smile brighter than sun.  " you're welcome.....now lets get you ready. " I told her...its going to be a busy day.

Aditya ( POV )

I lied with my head buried in Arav's tummy...he is giggling thinking I am playing with him.

But I am embarrassed....she looked so good early in the morning and the way she pulled my neck thinking it was gungun that I had to pull her closer...yes I was wide awake.

I have seen her pull gungun in her embrace early morning...still sleeping but I didn't knew she would wake on my simple touch. But I acted as if I was sleeping, I felt her trying to move without waking me up but I just pulled her closer. Don't know what I was trying to do.

Sometimes later  she relaxed and was about to go back to sleep but my stupid phone woke her up. I don't know why I did it...but for some reasons I liked it.

I made Arav ready for breakfast....took a shower and my new obsession...I need to look good now adays.

Few days ago I never cared about my appearance but now whenever I see that Awstuck look on her face...I want to dress up more. I took Arav and we came for breakfast. Aditi did her makeup and her hair...looking like a mini lady...so cute.

" wow, you're looking soo pretty. " I told her setting Arav down for breakfast. " Just like mom...look I copied her style. " did she called karishma mom? I turned and saw her holding Titli's picture. Yes, titli loved to dance soo much...how can I forget that.

" yes you look just like her. " I told and she smiled proudly. " Baby...we will soon have party. Now eat and get ready....wouldnt you cheer for
didi? " I heard Karishma's voice and turned to look at her.

She is wearing a sari with gungun in her lap...continously coaxing her. She looks divine like that. Her all attention and care was for the little diva sitting on her lap. And for some reason I ...Arav the spolied one didn't liked it.

" Eat your breakfast Akash ....Aditya its just toast, omlette, sandwich and juice...you okay with it? " she asked while serving breakfast to gungun. I nodded and let her know its okay.

After breakfast she let the kids go inside car with Mrs snow. She herself stood to go out but her leg hit hard with the table leg and got hurt. She got a little cut on it...not big enough for stiches but long.

" Ice bring ice...." I told a house help as I sit with her. Tears glittering in the corners of her eyes...it must be hurting.

" My little girl...why her luck is soo bad. " In this situation she is thinking about Aditi. " sir Ice and medicine box. " said another househelp.

" Are you alright? Is it hurting too much? " I asked her, she tried to lie but her eyes betrayed her.

" Its going to be alright.." I kept telling her like an adult tells a kid. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it. Why is her little tears not even a proper cry hurting me?

Why I want to burn the  dinning table which cost me almost two lakhs? For a cut which isn't even that long ..but it's going to hurt when she wears her ankle bells.

" Aditya lets go...we're getting late. " she said getting up while holding the table for dear life.

" You cant dance like that. " I told her. " I cant let Aditi down....its not a fracture or broken...just a cut will heal soon. But I must and I will dance today. " she said walking towards the door.

I holded her hand when she almost lost her balance and told " We are in it together...will do it together. " she smiled at me...hope we survive the journey together.