301.Special Guest

Start from the beginning

Jaebeom who has asked Sehun to check if it is working fine saw that he didn't play anything, he looked at him and saw him looking at Lisa in a daze.

He felt that something was not right about him. His gaze was gentle and warm when he looked at Lisa but he was cold to everyone. He felt that Sehun was treating Lisa very differently.

"Sehun. I asked you to play something." Jaebeom shook his head and reminded him to play something.

He decided to not dwell on it much. And pretend like he sees nothing.

After the preparations were done, everyone sat around the bonfire on the cushions while Mina served fruit custard to everyone.

Tzuyu stood up and clasped her hands together to gain everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone. I am glad that you came all the way here to make this workshop successful. The workshop has only started and there will be more fun later on. So buck up yourself to ride the fun."

"Also, we have seen many unhappy things since we came here. But let's just ignore everything and pretend like it never happened. We are one team and will do our best to produce the best film of the era." she said while raising her hands in determination."

"Because of this workshop, we got to taste the delicious food made by our dear Lisa" she pointed towards Lisa and everyone clapped their hands following her words.

Lisa smiled embarrassedly. She felt that Tzuyu was being extremely excited.

"So, following the sumptuous dinner, now it's time to meet the 'special guests' that I've been telling you before. So let's not waste more time and call our most awaited guest, Ms. Bae Irene, let's give her loud applause. Woohoo." she clapped her hands and turned her gaze towards the entrance of the garden.

Lisa was unaware of who this Irene is but seeing everyone's surprised and shocked expression, she tried to hide her distracted expressions.

She has understood seeing their expressions that this person who is the 'special guest' must be very special.

She must be someone very important and popular. That's why everyone knows her even Jaebeom also seems to know her. But when she looked at him observingly, his expressions seemed quite off.

'His expressions seem to be troubled rather than excited. But he was trying to cover it with a smile.'

She ignored everything and clapped with everyone else and was eager to see the guest which has made everyone so excited.

Sehun who was sitting beside Lisa saw her confused expressions, he raised his brows in amus.e.m.e.nt. Though he knows who Irene is but seeing Lisa's confused look, he felt pitiful for Irene.

She is the most popular actress these days, who has achieved so much in such a short span. She is young and still has managed to make her foundation in the industry.

She is always on the magazine cover or in entertainment news almost every day yet Lisa does not know her. It was like a slap to Irene who has worked so hard to reach this level and there is someone who knows her.

That too, she is going to enter the entertainment industry. He tried to hold his mocking smile because he knows Irene but he does not have a very good impression of hers.

They have never worked together before but he has met her in award ceremonies before. She seems to be quite different. He feels that her polite and kind behavior seems to be a mask.

But he never thought much about anything as he never had a conversation with her before personally.

He slowly leans in and spoke in a low voice in her ears, "Bae Irene is a senior actress who has done many period dramas and films which were all super hit."

"Though she is young and only 28 but she has so much in her career that all the directors and actors respect her and praise her talent."

"That's why everyone knows about her. She is the most popular celebrity these days."

Lisa who was confused but was still waiting for Irene to make an appearance who seemed to have been late. Tzuyu has already announced her but she still hadn't made an appearance.

Maybe Tzuyu must have announced her arrival earlier but she came slightly late which made her arrival more anticipated.

When Sehun suddenly leaned in and spoke in her ears, she was surprised with his sudden action but remained calm.

Though in her past life, it was not appropriate for other men to be close to other women or women should not be so close to a man. It is inappropriate for them to do so, but it is very normal in this world.

This world is different.

Moreover, she has to start shooting the film and there will be many scenes that might force her to come close to other men. So she needs to adjust herself to this kind of environment and get used to these small gestures and not panic all the time.

If she did that every time, she will make the other person feel guilty this way.