18 : Meerab's POV

Start from the beginning

She scrolled more and found their couple pictures which she also didn't have any idea why she never deleted. Maybe to remind herself that she was forced into this marriage or maybe because she liked him. She blushed when she opened one picture and looked at herself. That time she just acted according to the cameramen but nowadays whenever he looks at her, she turns her gaze shyly just like this image. She feels her heartbeat rising and her cheeks heating every time he touches her and looks at her. She automatically starts dreaming of him.

On scrolling a little more she found the best picture after she made Murtasim sign contact

On scrolling a little more she found the best picture after she made Murtasim sign contact. She giggled looking at his face which lost color after hearing she was not ready to make any physical contact with him. Here she is not smiling but smirking for breaking the bubble of joy of Murtasim's desire. Her body is her right and she has the right to decide when he can touch without permission and when he can't. She blushed remembering his behavior now and the fact that she couldn't bear the distance between them now. She couldn't change the picture and kept looking at their couple photograph which is looking very adorable to her. She put this image as her wallpaper and checked time which showed she wasted half an hour while scrolling pictures and adoring her husband. 

She called him but his phone was switched off which irritated her as she was missing him and he was not there

Meerab's POV

I twirled on the bed placing my phone aside getting bored plus irritated with his disappearance. I know this is normal and I should not overreact but everything around me is turning boring without even. Even his presence would be enough for me but how to tell him? Suddenly my phone started ringing and assuming the caller to be Murtasim, I picked the call up and was shocked to hear the voice as the voice was not soothing to my ears. I asked "Who are you?", and heard a scary voice which made my whole body shiver as that person first messed with our family, then me, then Mariyam and now he is again disturbing Murtasim. When it will end? I don't have any idea but I want Murtasim to get rid of this person.

"Don't you love your husband's life Meerab Bhabhi ", Zubair asked sarcastically which angered me. How dare he call me and call me his bhabhi. I hate him and everybody whom Murtasim hates is my enemy, especially him