"By the way when are you launching it"He asked serving some pasta for himself too.

"The photoshoot is the only thing left now,it would be done by today  and will launch it the coming Sunday"I replied.

We had some casual talks before Ishan left and I left for the location of the photoshoot where I am meeting my girl gang and Bhabhi's as they are the models for my brand.

The reason was that Bhabhi suggested me to not waste money on hiring models as it's just the start and once I settle in it then I can.

The camera man,the prop and everything was set.

"Done with the first look"I asked as they nodded,the first look is of five of them together.

The five of them posed,Eri Bhabhi was the one who was teaching them as she is experienced.

Then we clicked few other pics before it was time for packup.

"It was so exciting to pose in front of so many cameras"Aria exclaimed she was the one who was the most excited from all for the photoshoot.

"How about a dinner in a good restaurant before returning back home"Eri Bhabhi asked as all of us nodded.

We had dinner in an Italian restaurant before returning back home.

I checked everything once again on my laptop before drifting off to sleep.

****
It's finally Sunday and the website has been launched with the announcement on Instagram and everything was going smooth.

"Ruchi come quickly,the party is about to start"I heard Ahana shout as I wore my sandals and made my way downstairs.

Bhaiya and Ishan have arranged a small party for the launch of Roo Clothing in the garden with just our group,Bhaiyas and Bhabhis,Prakash Uncle

"Congrats Ruchi"Bhaiya hugged me congratulating me

"Bhaiya it's all because of you,you were the one who inspired me to be successful"I hugged him back tightly.