𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I'm finna go talk to her." He said taking his hands out of his pocket and bringing his phone along.

"Fuck that you just need to beat her ass one good time." Leo said jumping off the counter"Like clearly the ass whoopin from the girls didn't do it."

Orlando turned his head and looked at Leo like he was crazy. "Ion know if you're supposed to say shit like that out loud."

Duke just shook his head. "You say the most bizarre shit."

"I'm for real, if you don't wanna do it, I'll gladly handle her."

"Okay, you do that then." Orlando chuckled before turning back to Duke. "So what YOU finna do bout Anani?"

"Shit Ion know, B on my ass about this but at the end of the day I can't control what that bitch do." Orlando nods his head.

"Imma have to figure something out," He sighed before feeling his phone go off in his pocket.

He Pat himself down before pulling out the iPhone and answering it. "Wassup Ma." He said looking around the room. "I'll catch y'all niggas later."

Waved before taking his conversation outside. "What's your shoe size again?" She questioned as she looked through the different options of gym shoes.

"Where you at." He frowned wording why she needed that information.

"None of your shoes matched my outfit for tonight." She tucked her lips in as she picked up the shoe that's been catching her eye.

"You just bought me some shoes for Christmas, ion need none else." Reaching his car, Duke dug into his pocket and unlocked his doors using the keypad before hopping in.

Brooklyn turned the camera from the ceiling and onto her face as she mugged him through the phone.

"Okay and, I did that cause you needed a gift, now you need an outfit." He stared down at his phone with a smile. "Come on Giovanni, what's the size?"

"I wear a size thirteen." He finally answered her questions, making her look away from the phone.

"Excuse me, can I get this in a thirteen." She asked the employee as she passed along the item "Thank you."

The worker nodded their head before walking off to the back so they could look for the shoe.

"Anyways, what you finna do?" She sat down on one of the benches while he leaned back in his seat, getting comfortable.

"Shoot a few moves then make my way to you."

"Okay, you meeting me at the house before we leave for Orlando's house?" She asked as she kicked and crossed her feet.

"Yeah, I need to take a shower." He smiled looking down at her through the phone.

She smiled as she looked around at her surroundings before bringing the phone back up to her lips.

"Okay wait for me." She said and he nodded.

"Imma be home soon, so don't take too long." He leaned up in his seat and finally started his car.