"I know this is the absolute worst time to be doing this but I need to right now." Woozi leaned up and pressed his lips to Hoshi's. Woozi loved his lips. They tasted sweet like venom.

****************

Seungkwan and Vernon took deep breaths as they slowed down. They ran for several minutes before they finally lost the thing chasing them.

"What the hell was that thing?" Vernon asked through wheezes.

"It was probably one of the demons in his head."

"Demons?" Seungkwan nodded.

"Jaemin was very kind once upon a time ago. One day he just turned. I always thought Jaemin wasn't actually Jaemin. It's like he's being controlled by something." Vernon raised a brow.

"Are you saying that something has him trapped in his own head?" He nodded.

"That's what I believe. I don't know what it is or how it happened but that's what I believe."

"So we need to free Jaemin from his own mind and vanquish whatever has him trapped here?"

"Precisely. The thing chasing us was trying to stop us from getting close to the real Jaemin. We have to find him and we have to do it fast. We've already wasted too much time running from that thing." Vernon nodded. After checking around, they left their hiding place and started walking again. After a while of walking, Vernon struck up a conversation.

"Why did you bring me along?" Seungkwan only Glimpsed at him for a moment.

"What do you mean? You asked to come."

"I know that but usually you would fight me over something like this. Why didn't you?"

"Truth is, I need you. Well, I need your power. Having my person here is just a bonus." Vernon smiled at the last part. It was at that moment that they saw something ahead. Seungkwan took off running with Vernon right on his heels. When he reached the thing, Seungkwan realized that it was Jaemin. It was the real Jaemin. He was sitting on the ground with his head tucked between his knees. Seungkwan, very carefully reached down and touched Jaemin's shoulder.

"Hyung? Is it really you?" He asked in a whisper. Jaemin looked up at the sound of Seungkwan's voice.

"Kwanie? What are you doing here?" Seungkwan smiled.

"I could asked the same thing. You've been here for so many years. There's a really shitty person out there pretending to be you. He's trying to kill me and my friends." Jaemin had a look of confusion.

"What do you mean? Have I not been sleeping?" Vernon bent down beside Seungkwan and shook his head gently.

"No. A really bad person is controlling your body. We need to get you out of here." Jaemin was very confused. He couldn't understand why his brother was in his head nor could he understand how his brother had gotten so much older. Seungkwan turned to Vernon with a frown.

"The last time I was here, it wasn't Jaemin trying to hurt me. It was the thing inside him. I don't think he even knows how much time has gone by. He's looking at me like I'm a stranger."

********************

Woozi and Hoshi walked back into the room to see everyone with confused looks.

"What happened?" Hoshi asked. Seungcheol frowned.

"We're already an hour in and there's no sign of the boys." DK said, quietly.

"Ah. I wouldn't worry. Kwanie said no longer than three hours. We can't wake them. We just have to wait. Kwanie knows what he's doing." Woozi said, with reassurance.

"I think we should probably eat something while we're waiting around." Joshua spoke. Everyone agreed to his words. Joshua stood up. "DK and I will go. I need to talk to him about something anyway." There were silent nods as DK stood and left the room with Joshua.

********************

"Kwanie, how exactly do we get out of here?" Jaemin asked with a frown. Vernon and Jaemin both looked at Seungkwan expectingly.

"I'm not completely sure. The last time I was in your head, that thing was chasing me. I'm assuming that thing is what's controlling you. If we find a way to beat him, then we get you out of here."

"How do we do that? We both have defensive powers." Vernon said. Seungkwan frowned.

"Hyung, stay here for a while. We'll be back with reinforcements." Jaemin nodded with a smile. Something about that smile made Seungkwan sad. He hadn't seen that smile in so many years. It was hard to see it. "Vernon let's go. Hyung, don't let him wake up. keep him busy for as long as you can." After that Vernon and Seungkwan took each other by the hand and woke up.

*********************

Well that's it for this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed it. The last chapter is going to be wild so prepare yourselves. Thank you so much for all the love.

 Thank you so much for all the love

Broooooo he's so tinyyyyyy