The Nightmare

Dipper's POV

A couple hours passed. I was sitting on my bed, turning my conversation with Pacifica over and over in my head. Pretty, popular, one-year-older Pacifica. Yeesh, I sounded like a daydreaming, lovesick teenage girl. Which, apart from the girl part, I suppose I was.
I hoped Pacifica didn't think I was too much of a screw-up, because I wanted to keep being her friend at least.
I decided to try not to let it bother me. I unpacked my pajamas and toothbrush, and within minutes, I was settled in my bed to sleep.
That was my big mistake.

Pacifica's POV

I woke up in a forest. "That's strange." I muttered to myself as I looked around. I was sure I hadn't run away again. You should know I regularly sneak out of the house and camp out in the woods. My parents hate it. That's precisely why I do it.
Upon closer inspection, I realized these weren't my woods. The air was at least twenty degrees too cold for one of Gravity Falls's mild summer nights, and the full moon shone brightly over my head, when I knew for a fact there shouldn't be any moon at all tonight. The trees were wrong, too. They were-
"Pine trees." said a strange voice. Then suddenly the moon blinked, and a long, dark slit appeared in the center.
Suddenly, there was a blinding flash to my left, and there was Dipper. He narrowed his eyes at the strange moon, which, I realized, wasn't a moon at all. A huge, glowing yellow triangle appeared around what I now knew was an eye, and the strange voice started to laugh. Arms and legs grew from the triangle, covered in electric blue fire.
Then Dipper spoke, with more poison in his words than I'd ever heard.
"Bill."