Chapter 36: The Allied Shinobi Forces vs. Ten-Tails!

Start from the beginning

Shikaku: Noted! Everyone, coordinate with Taiyo and Naruto! I also need the best Taijutsu users to deal with Madara!

Allied Ninja Forces: RIGHT!

Every single ninja on the battlefield went to attack Ten-Tails.

Fire Style Users: FIREBALL JUTSU!

Water Style Users: RAGING WAVES!

Taiyo: (Takes out tanto) SOLAR STYLE: SOLAR SLASH STRIKE!

Naruto: WIND STYLE: RASENSHURIKEN!

The ninja were about to finish this in one go, but something happened....

....a huge blast knocked them all away. Everyone opened their eyes and saw what had happened, Ten-Tails caused the blast because it had matured into an even stronger form of itself.

 Everyone opened their eyes and saw what had happened, Ten-Tails caused the blast because it had matured into an even stronger form of itself

Obito and Madara were on top of the beast and struggled to stay on top, as the beast started to become more unhinged and uncontrollable.

Madara: It seems with Ten-Tails maturing, our control is thinning

Obito: Then let us use the cells of Hashirama to control the beast!

The two start use the cells to get more control of the beast, Ten-Tails stops it rampage and listens to it's masters.

Madara: I believe it is time to show this "alliance" true despair

Obito: I couldn't agree more

Ten-Tails starts to prepare a Tailed Beast Bomb in its mouth, everyone started to get worried about the destruction that bomb will bring.

Kitsuchi: Oh no! (Goes through hand-signs) Earth Style: Moutain Jutsu!

He slammed his hands on the ground, which caused two enormous rock formations to form. The formations closed in on Ten-Tails, which squished and trapped it, Ten-Tails breaks out of the trap and fires off a second bomb. The resulting bomb lands in a lake, another bomb was launched, which got launched and destroyed an entire town.

Hiashi: (Uses Byakugan) No! The civilians in that village were completely destroyed!

Ten-Tails prepared another bomb and it is launched in a direction.

Shikamaru: (Terrified) Oh no!

Ino: No, Daddy!

An explosion was heard.....

.....Shikamaru and Ino knew their fathers have now passed away.

Choji: Shikamaru, Ino, I'm so sorry about the loss of your parents!

Shikamaru: (Determined) Can it, Choji! We're in the middle of a war, there's no time for grief!

Taiyo: (Looks at Ino) Ino, are you gonna be good?