Chapter 53

[[Two notes before I post this Chapter.

1. I am stopping titling Chapters, and they will just be numbers now, I'm sorry.

2. I am opening a QnA for Ghosts in the Pizzaplex, under the title of "QnA Ghosts in the Pizzaplex". I will have it up soon, but feel free to leave questions as comments in here and once it's open, I'll have a chapter in there for questions to be left. Thank you all for the support and feel free to leave more and one chapter. I will attempt to @ anyone who leaves questions when they are answered. 

Enjoy the chapter!]]

Nole was on the bottom floor, walking past the busy Ice-Cream parlor, looking around. He had already bumped into Devon and Gregory and then ran into Sarah and Angel who had come over to him to ask him what he was doing. He thought it was nice, especially since Angel was clearly still mad at Sam and was very dismissive when he asked where he was. There was a nightguard who was keeping an eye on them, who looked a little disheveled, but Nole assumed Angel had done something and was just being monitored. He wandered around a little bit more, going up the escalator to the second floor, coming up near Roxy Raceway. He went to walk to the other side, going more towards the elevators in the middle of the floor, to go back to the car and grab Alec and some of the things he'd brought so he could give it to Angel, but stopped when he noticed a familiar tall man across the floor. He let out a sigh of relief, he'd finally spotted him. He began walking over, and noticed Sam was using an illusion disk to make the wings look fake, which was funny because he probably hide them fully if he wanted to. Sam was slouched over a little bit, talking to Vanessa and smiling. He was happy, which was good. He walked a bit faster to get over to them. Vanessa had a clipboard with her and was writing something down as Sam nodded and read it over her shoulder. She looked a bit less tired than the last time he'd spoken with her, which was good and bad, since she still looked really tired.

"Sam!" Nole called out once he was close enough, waving. Sam immediately looked up and around before seeing Nole and smiling broadly as he approached. Nole stopped in front of them.

"Nole! What are you doing here? Vanessa didn't say you were coming today," Sam said, looking at Vanessa.

"He wanted to surprise you," Vanessa said, looking between the two men.

"Yeah! Ness told me you got the job and were starting today and I know how much you like helping people so I wanted to come say congrats," Nole said, "I also brought some clothes and stuff for the kiddos."

"Ah, yes thank you," Sam nodded, grateful for Nole's help. It was nice to be around him again. Vanessa just stood there for a moment, looking between them.

"So we need to keep going," she said after a moment of awkward silence.

"Right, yep! I'll just go get the stuff then!" Nole chuckled and nodded towards them. Sam rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

"Maybe we can talk later," he said.

"Yeah, I'll hang around for a while," Nole smiled. Vanessa sighed and looked between them, annoyed with their oblivious natures. Sam waved to Nole as Vanessa and him walked away and towards the escalator. Nole went to the elevator and took it to the main entrance so he could go out to his car and get the stuff. Vanessa had told him the passcode for one of the back staff entrances so he could sneak in there and bring the stuff up to the greenroom.