XV: The World Will Be Ours

Tom saw exactly how excited both Maya and Harry were for later that evening; both of the two sat in the den of the house, talking in hushed whispers of what to plan to wear for it. At least Harry had been planning his outfit; until Tom smirked and told him not to bother; he had something for Harry...and that only made the Incubus in his mate more excited. Maya smiling to see Harry so happy and so lively after his recent rescue from the unexpected kidnapping.

So, after they all ate a light meal from some of the leftovers that Tom saved from the food Sophia sent; Maya, Tom, and Harry all went out to the shopping district and markets so she could show them about the area more and let them stock the house too. Harry was so happy to be out in the sun and amid the lively crowd of people in the town; his eyes shining to all the neat little shops, the shows of how relaxed the community was by the very different amounts of clothes people wore regardless to their gender, and to see all the new foods that were being made and sold as street foods.

Maya; when she first was called by Harry to come over; she had stepped into the kitchen and needed to relearn how to breathe for the sight she was given. Honestly, those men did not know how lucky and blessed they were to have the other to be there for each other. Both Harry and Tom were extraordinarily gorgeous men; so it followed that most were stunned by them no matter what they wore.

But, while Tom looked gorgeous in his dark colors; he looked absolutely sinful and yet divine too when he wore white or other pale colors that contrasted and mixed well to his pale alabaster complexion. She had arrived just in time to see him step into the kitchen; lean to one of the wooden beams and let his red eyes soften and roam over Harry as he was making quick work of reheating the food.

Looking glorious in his attire, as always.

(Tom's attire; just ignore the outside scenery and the sunglasses)

Maya had to admit to herself; there was definitely something attractive to the way these two men always wanted to look their best and polished...even if it was a...vacation polished. She had never really understood it; till now. The way they both just oozed attractiveness, demanded your gaze of attention, and smirked knowing you had it but also wouldn't act to move on it.

Meanwhile, Maya turned to Harry and was marveling once more; the younger male had quite a figure to him. One that was muscled somewhat, but not bulky or defined overtly. Maya assumed some of the softer lines to Harry were genetic and from his inheritance; while others were left over from the brief time he had been pregnant. That Harry hadn't wanted to completely lose them, but also not keep the small amounts of excess either.

He stood radiant in the kitchen; his body attired in a green summer-weather dress that was strapless, sleeveless and asymmetrical. The white and pale green ombre coloring of the dress helping to highlight his new features while making the emerald eyes he held pop and stand out gorgeously.