I: The Day of Change

Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr; better known to most as the Dark Lord Voldemort, he made nary an expression to his face as he walked the heated summer streets amid the light sunshower with the water that did not touch him. He walked alone without any accompaniment on a path that led to an abandoned park; where his destination was. He was actually nervous about this meeting, as well as anticipatory. His acquaintance had sent numerous letters to him over the last two weeks with evidence to back up all his claims.

It had all started after Tom had merged his horcruxes back to his new body and reclaimed his mind; or most of it, given that one horcrux was destroyed and another was adrift and astray from him. He became more sane and began to work around all the problems his insanity made for him in the last decade or so

His acquaintance had noticed and observed it closer; before sending him a message with part of the evidence to prove it was real.

It had taken many more days of talking via letters; to come to an agreement between them before meeting like this, but by now...both of them were fond of the other. With the summer holidays nearly closing, Tom knew he had to make a choice, and he had chosen to meet.

He wore fine black slacks and a silken white button up top that was untucked; his sleeves rolled up to keep cooler by a little, and seeing all the younger women there smiling to him as he passed on his way. Not approaching him if only for the cold and blank face he wore right now to cover his nerves.

Never-mind that he wasn't interested at all, and if they had known how old he really was...they'd run off on him as is.

Tom's eyes then hardened as he saw the state of his acquaintance; he was too thin. Wincing in agitation to certain movements; his hisses of pain evident as he drew closer.

Harry Potter sat there looking sad before he then looked up as he felt his magic, and watched as the teenager smiled a little bit; Tom smiling hesitantly back as he inclined, "Harry." He said softly and then his eyes diverted off to one side, "Are you certain of this choice you've made? Even with all the evidence you've given to me...That this is what you want?" He asked him

"Once you agree to this for finality; there is no backing out. There is no way to return. I refuse to allow such a thing due to the dangers it promotes to me and to my cause." Tom told him softly as he stood there with tension, "I would really have to kill you if you tried to betray me after this; which would by then, hurt me to do."

Harry's green eyes seemed hesitant for only a moment before he stood up and slowly walked to him. He smiled to him as Tom's breath caught in his throat to the nearly unbelievable sight. As Harry watched him while he hesitantly reached out and wrapped his arms to his middle, "I will admit that I am somewhat wary, but so long as you are agreeable and you are going to keep your word; then, yes. I am sure of this."

Harry leaned into him as tears fell and Tom softened his eyes, "I can't live like this anymore; especially not after knowing what I have learned. They nearly killed me, Tom. My uncle nearly killed me earlier this month. If not for my core lashing out to them and forcing him to leave me alone...I probably would be dead now. I have left-over bruises and other untended injuries to prove it." He whispered to him as Tom's eyes flared as he growled angrily

He gently lifted Harry to his arms and tightened his hold to him as Harry felt how possessive the man now seemingly was over him; now that they had made this arrangement between them none the wiser to anyone else.

"The Order is in too much disarray to even notice. Never mind they were only going to send me off to hunt your vessels and then order me to kill myself to eliminate you. To take control of my inheritance and to distribute it between them all."