VI: Moving Forward

The next several days after Harry had woken up from his healing sleep, talked to Hermione, tended to Tom and his emotions, and greeted Luna properly; it had been mostly Harry laying around and resting still. To ease his magic into settling with its new larger core size that was unrestrained. He got up to use the toilet and such, but Harry internally was itching to be able to move around more...

Gods forbid he have to eat more of Tom's meals...

Harry smirked half-heartedly as his eyes blearily were widening this morning; his mate was trying at least with help from Hermione or Luna, but...Tom wasn't ever going to be a Master chef; let's just say it that way.

So as he woke up; nearly a week and a half after, he smiled to feel the hum of his magic finally eased and settled into his new frame that was healthier than he had ever been in his entire life. He stood up and smiled to the lack of pain in his bones that had ached. He walked to the bath and ran the shower; smirking somewhat as he saw Tom warily step inside as he was then half-way done with his bath.

"Harry..." He greeted with a slow smile, "How do you feel?"

Harry softened his features, "Much better. Now, I want someone to be here to wash my back; do you know someone who can do that for me?"

Tom's lips quirked and twitched at the almost unsubtle way Harry was going about this. He then smirked at him, "I can do that, Harry." He spoke with a rich tone and the beginnings of yearning to feel his bonded wrapped into him and around him.

He had been up for a while now, but Tom would do anything now to ensure his partner was happy with him. Even if it meant multiple showers...

Harry groaned as he felt Tom's bare body enter the shower behind him; easing in like he was meant to be there, and smiling internally; because he did belong there. Tom took the washcloth and then the soap; lathered it fully, and then eased it down to his mate's skin.

Smiling as Harry hummed in delight to the sensations; before eventually he began to moan softly. Leaned further back to Tom as he tried to keep him pushed forward to be able to reach his back.

But Harry suddenly whined; when he didn't initiate touch with him, and Tom stilled to that. Not sure it was a good idea to be so active together right after Harry had fully healed from this ritual. But he also couldn't ignore his body and the way Harry was whimpering for touch; almost desperately.

So he embraced his mate to him and leaned down softly to lay a kiss to his neck, "Why are you so desperate for me to touch you, Harry. You know that I would do so if you had asked; but I just want to ensure you're fully healed properly, and I didn't want to chance hurting you again by accident."

Harry whimpered louder as he turned to face Tom; green eyes shining at him with need and want.

"I need you now, Tom." He spoke in a quiet tone, "I need to feel you inside of me; to know that you didn't change your mind about this. Logically, I know you didn't; but I need to see, to hear, and to feel that."

Tom's red gaze eyed Harry with scrutiny then, but smirked softer as he allowed him to wrap his arms to his neck and curl his legs to middle. Greatly turned on as Harry's member twitched between them when he placed two fingers to his entrance and began to widen him and to stretch him.

"Anything, my treasure." He kissed him softly, "Anything you want; just ask."

Harry moaned as his walls quivered to the intrusion; it had been a week and half, so he wasn't as loose as before. But he began to fidget the longer Tom took with this; finally whining loudly and gripping his neck harder to spur him to do more.